convert 2 combined dynamic SSDs to basic type for OS install (win 7)

Hello Everyone,

I want to combine 2 SSDs into one single ssd and install OS in it.

But the Problem is that, I have tried to combine the SSDs in win 10 disk management, but it only combines in dynamic type and win-7 will only be install in basic type.

Actually I have a digital machine (used in making porcelain tiles) in which they have factory build PC, and that PC has 2 SSDs combined and runs win 7

All I want is to clone that factory build PC, in-case of emergency (as the machine runs 24/7/365 days) I could use that backup PC I build, as that factory build PC cost more than 30 times the actual cost for that build.

I have all the clone parts require to build that PC, and I also know how to copy the OS to other disk, so Only Help I need is that how do I combine SSDs into Basic type so that i can copy all OS to it (the factory system only supports 2 SSDs combined to run different software that's why this much mess I am going through).

I have attached images of the factory build PC with 2 SSDs combined runs win7 and there specs

Thanks and Regards

Prince Bhimani

disk management.jpeg

specs.jpeg

factory build pc with 2 SSD combined.jpeg

Edited by LogicalDrm
Removed email

Most likely the original system is using motherboard RAID. What type/size are the SSDs on the original machine?

3 minutes ago, Prince Bhimani said:

the factory system only supports 2 SSDs combined to run different software

That doesn't make much sense...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

-> Moved to Storage Devices

Also I've removed email address from the post. It's not generally wise to have your email available in public view. That's sure way to get lots of spam. Besides, defeats purpose of forums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Most likely the original system is using motherboard RAID. What type/size are the SSDs on the original machine?

That doesn't make much sense...

Actually i have tried to in install the factory OS in one ssd, but the ssd gets corrupted every time, that's why I need Identical setup.

the size and company of factory build pc SSD is attched below, it has 2 of it.

Motherboard raid just make a copy of the OS to other SSD.. or not? ( I am not sure of that can you help me)

What I need is combing the storage capacity of the both SSD in to one and run win7

ssd.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

it does matters, if its ssd or hdd...the only thing matters is we have to combine 2 storage device into one and run win-7...the thing is that I have tryed using one single storage device but it get corrupted with in 6 months as the whole system runs 24/7...

the factory people says that if the run 2 disks then it will lower the load on the disks as the task is divided and can run faster