CoolerMaster Fans noise

NoticeMe21

My coolermaster 240mm rgb fans are making a crackling noise. I have 3 of them but only one of them is doing it. Im not sure if its the fan itself or if its the radiator because when I turned off my fans in the bios it was still making. Its super annoying and I dont know how to fix it. I am buying an air duster to clear the dust and hoping its the reason for it. Please help if anyone knows.

Depending on the sound it could be air bubbles in the system, it could also be the pump.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

It sounds like a fire crackle but louder and super noisy. And if it was bubbles in the pump how would i fix that?

1 hour ago, NoticeMe21 said:

It sounds like a fire crackle but louder and super noisy. And if it was bubbles in the pump how would i fix that?

You'll have to listen to every component to determine what makes the sound. In all in one cooler, you'll just have to wait or check pump orientation. You want to make sure water can enter the pump always. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.