Pc will not boot. Combination of 3 lamps flashing on the motherboard.

Pucks

Hello, I am asking in this forum because the error has happened to me before. At that time I returned the CPU and got a new one. After that, the PC worked again. But now exactly the same thing is happening again. I built the PC for my mother and she said there was a bluescreen  and then the PC could no longer be booted. The monitor is not receiving any signal and a combination of 3 lamps on the motherboard is lit up. First the top lamp is white for a short flash, then the DRAM lamp is yellow for a longer time and then the CPU lamp is red for quite a long time. 

I have already tried to disconnect the PC completely from the power supply and have replaced the motherboard battery. The motherboard does not make any beep sounds and the fans work perfectly.

Computer stats are:

• Windows 10
  • x64
  • 1 year old
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G (AM4, 3.70GHz, 4-Core)
  • integrated graphic card
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 8GB, DDR4-3600, DIMM 288)
  • ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming (AM4, AMD B450, ATX)
  • Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB, M.2 2280)
  • Seagate BarraCuda (2TB, 3.5")
  • be quiet! Pure Power 11 CM (500W)
  • self build
  • Desktop PC

I hope someone can help me.

39 minutes ago, Pucks said:

The motherboard does not make any beep sounds

before anything I would just like to point out that that's because there probably isn't a buzzer hooked up to the motherboard. Hooking one up if you can salvage it from an old system would be great so you can see if you can get more info as to why it isn't booting. 

As for why it's not booting now, it really could be anything. I'd reseat memory to see if that will fix it, but anything could cause this issue (bad PSU, bad RAM stick, bad CPU, bad motherboard) and without exchanging components to test it, there isn't really a way to know.