I tried to install a 3070TI but it turns into a nightmare and I need some help

*Link of the errors*

ENGLISH is not my primary language, sorry for the mistakes.

Recently, I received my new 3070TI and I was very excited to used it.

I was so excited that when I tried to switch to my 1070 to the 3070TI, that I forgot to unclip the switch to make sure that the GPU was correctly plugged-in the motherboard (MB).

However, after a few tried I notice that I made a mistake but I didn't see / notice  any broken part or weird noise, so I continue and plugged my new toy.

At first, there was a few display resolutions issues like my main screen showed with a resolution of 1600x900 instead of 1920*1080 (if I'm not wrong).

I installed the new Nvidia drivers and then everything was fixed until the evening when a few display resolutions appeared again.

The other day, I had the same problem, so I decided to switch off my computer, and to check if there was an issue on my MB.

I saw nothing and when I decided to switch the computer on again, nothing showed, nothing on my main screen, the keyboard and mouse not working and not powering up.

I decided to switch the DisplayPort from my GPU to my MB (Asus Z170 Pro gaming bios version1904). Nothing.

I unplugged my 3070TI and switched back to my 1070 and the results were the same. Nothing.

After that I decided to do a better cable management and switch the DRAM to the slots A1 & A2 to B1-B2 (G-SKILL DDR4 2133MHz) and I finally have access to my BIOS.

However, there is still some issues, all my disks  were corrupted and I reinstall W10 on my main disk (Kingston SV300S37A120G) on another old computer and it worked.

I've plugged my W10 disk to my gaming computer and it was corrupted again.

Despite all the efforts, it is at the moment I'm writing this, it is still impossible to have access to my computer to play video games and I can only the following errors:

• " (A7) Me FW Downgrade - Request MeSpiLock Failed"
  • "CPU Over Temperature Error!"
  • " The system found unauthorized changes on the firmware, operating system or UFI drivers, Press "OK" to run the next boot device, or enter directly to BIOS Setup if there are no other boot devices installed. Go to BIOS setup > Boot and change the current boot device in other secured boot devices"

After seeing all these errors, I figured out that my MB and Bios was the issue. 

So I decided to setup my BIOS by default (F5 for my Asus Z170 Pro gaming), to install W10 directly to my main disk from my gaming computer but the CPU (Intel I7-6700 3.40GHz) with water cooling is heating very fast (from 40C to 80C  (100F - 180F) in less than 5 minutes).

With all of that, I unplugged the battery of my MB, wait 10 secs plugged in again, and my computer restarted 3-4x before having access to the BIOS menu again.

I'm now trying to update the BIOS with a USB key of 32GO in FAT32 by doing the following step   Advanced Mode> Tool> Ez Flash 3 Utility > USB > BIOS update (Asus Z170P 1904 and even tried with the V3801).

I tried to update the bios by using the internet option but I can wait 1h and nothing is changing, except that I can have a new thing on the monitor checking the IPV6 & IPV5 (see in the link at the beginning).

Also, my motherboard can detect my 1070 on the 1st and 2nd PCIEX but the 3070 doesn't show anywhere.

Is my MB dead or is there a last solution ? Btw my powersuppply is a 750w silver

Thank you very much.

DevilDog