Please! Help!! No pins on rgb headers on motherboard!!

MonsterApple

So i just bought today my motherboard for my new pc build it's the Asrock B365M PRO4-F and everything is good but i just noticed that the rgb headers i am talking about the Argb one and the other 2 RGB led does not have the pins there it's just dots ( i left 2 images to see). Is this a big problem?? Can i connect my ARGB fans?

IMG_20210727_214207.jpg

IMG_20210727_214244.jpg

unfortunately this motherboard is not advertised as having any RGB connectors

https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B365M Pro4-F/index.asp#Specification

image.thumb.png.47403e5c6cbc090970aab49367540c4a.png

The headers are probably just left over from machining for using the same baseboard on multiple models, and they can't be used for anything.

here is the PRO-4 (non-F)

https://asrock.com/MB/Intel/B365M Pro4/index.asp

and as you can see, the RGB connectors are in the same places but have headers.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

14 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

unfortunately this motherboard is not advertised as having any RGB connectors

https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B365M Pro4-F/index.asp#Specification

image.thumb.png.47403e5c6cbc090970aab49367540c4a.png

The headers are probably just left over from machining for using the same baseboard on multiple models, and they can't be used for anything.

here is the PRO-4 (non-F)

https://asrock.com/MB/Intel/B365M Pro4/index.asp

and as you can see, the RGB connectors are in the same places but have headers.

So what can i do now?? Could i just return it because it's JUST new. Or could i connect some Rgb led strips somehow??

6 minutes ago, MonsterApple said:

So what can i do now?? Could i just return it because it's JUST new. Or could i connect some Rgb led strips somehow??

you can get an RGB hub that is powered by other means like this one. There are also USB ones like this razer chroma device

if you want to return your motherboard to get one that has RGB headers instead it's an option. Or use non-ARGB or 12V devices like me, I have RGB ram and Thermaltake Riing fans, neither of which require their own RGB header. My graphics card isn't even RGB, it's just green

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, MonsterApple said:

The motherboard will most likely be missing more parts to get the RGB working.
If you really want RGB you most likely will need a 3rd party device you can connect to lets say USB or something.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

On 7/27/2021 at 10:14 PM, Fasauceome said:

you can get an RGB hub that is powered by other means like this one. There are also USB ones like this razer chroma device

if you want to return your motherboard to get one that has RGB headers instead it's an option. Or use non-ARGB or 12V devices like me, I have RGB ram and Thermaltake Riing fans, neither of which require their own RGB header. My graphics card isn't even RGB, it's just green

I just returned it and got another motherboard it's the Gigabyte B365M-D3H it's almost the same but now with an 12V rgb header so i can put white led strips in my pc 🤩🤩