Radeon crashing everything [Minecraft], Arftifacts

Problem:

Minecraft randomly freezes, monitor shows blackscreen and shows the Minecraft window completely white. Radeon shows the typical "A system failiure occured crash". Also the start menu is rendered not correctly. Had a lot of problems before switching RAM because it was unstable for Radeon.The computer runs stable with a Asus ROG Strix 1060 6GB. Got a lot of software running in background (ICUE 3, G HUB, Discord, Samsung Magician, Sonic Studio, AURA, ASUS GPU Tweak 2). Happens often when Firefox is open on my second monitor. Noticed Kernel Power Errors in Event-Screen, not sure if it's important though. Had a ton of problems with Radeon, can't keep count of them.
Update: Found some artifacts on screen while doing basic browsing, pictures below. Also appear in Windows and Steam.

Update: Hitching in DBD+crash at one point, dump below.

Update: T-Junction Temps definetely below 90° all the time, temps are not the problem

Update: Using SignalRGB now. Causes graphic problems with all kinds of games yielding the classic Radeon crash. Example could be WoT, crashed mid-game

Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 with Wraith Spire
Asus B450-F Gaming Mainboard - Bios 4007
BeQuiet 600W Semi-Modular 80 Plus Bronze
ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700XT

Corsair DDR4 Vengeance Pro RGB 3200Mhz Cl 16

Samsung 970 EVO (as Boot Drive)

Troubleshootings:

Disable HA (Hardware acceleration) on Firefox
Reinstall Windows
Drivers up to date
Updated Bios to 4007
Underclocked the snot out of it with GPU Tweak 2 and even giving it more power

sfc /scannow

dism

swapped ram (confirmed working now)

tried RMA graphics card, was send back after "check", so it should be supossed to be working fine???

DDU of drivers

Agressive fan curve in order to keep sub-90 junction temps

Reset BIOS settings to "optimized defaults"

Running RAM on stock speeds (pending)

Cranking the shit down in Radeons "WattMan" as far as it would go (pending)

Speculations:

I have actually suspected the graphics card to be faulty and damaged. At this point i don't know whats going on and suspect a combination of hardware and software issues that lead to constantely changing errors.

Some people believe that i got a card with very poor VRMs or VRAM.

Final words:
Pls help, I'm exhausted after 1 year of trouble with this stupid graphics card (I basically hate AMD after this). Tried to include as many details as possible, feel free to request something. Please try to find the information you need in the DxDiag or Sysinfo first, even though it's in german. Thanks for looking in here, i appreciate your efforts.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 181214.png

Screenshot 2021-07-27 181703.png

DxDiag.txt Radeon crash.evtx Radeon crash_1033.MTA Systeminfo.txt

20210728_124330.jpg

UE4Minidump.dmp

Edited by WaterReloaded
Bonus

• 3 weeks later...

I see that you are running 3200 CL16 RAM ... try running with XMP turned off ... only at JDEC speeds ... it might be the 3200 CL16 to be too much. 

Also use a mem test to see if it really runs. 

As for the GPU don't use split cables to power it .. if it has 2 connectors use 2 cables to power it.

On 8/14/2021 at 5:46 PM, Balian said:

I see that you are running 3200 CL16 RAM ... try running with XMP turned off ... only at JDEC speeds ... it might be the 3200 CL16 to be too much. 

Also use a mem test to see if it really runs. 

As for the GPU don't use split cables to power it .. if it has 2 connectors use 2 cables to power it.

Hey,

thanks for looking into my problem, you are the first one as you see. I'll try running the RAM at stock speeds. I'll add it to the list. The graphics card actually gets powered up by two individual cables. Is my PSU a concern because it has not enough power? Thought 600W is a fair amount, even for the oven that is the RX 5700XT.

Sometimes a bad PSU can cause issues even though it looks like it's working fine ... If you have a reliable PSU to test as a substitute it might help remove it as the culprit or reveal that it was indeed the main issue .