Display turning on and off

lsndromrgn

I recently purchased all the necessary parts to build my new pc and when i went to start installing the bios, drivers etc. I noticed that the display turned on and off (i wouldn't consider it flickering because it was inconsistent and it turned off for a couple of seconds at a time) Sometimes the flickering would just result in the computer restarting or getting a blue screen. The flickering would also stop when i wasn't doing anything and would act up if i did something like open google or any other apps. But, I dismissed this because i haven't yet installed the drivers and such but when i did install everything it kept flickering. I tried reinstalling windows and reinstalling drivers and the bios but it kept turning it on and off. I had used the display on other computers and it worked just fine so I though it had something to do with the graphics card so i exchanged it for a new one and when the new one came in it still turned on and off. Any ideas as to what might be the problem?

Parts:

CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6 Core Processor

Motherboard- MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX II

RAM- G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory

Storage- Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

GPU- EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB SC ULTRA GAMING Video Card

PCU- EVGA B5 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Most of the issues in monitor regarding display turning on or off, or monitor going to sleep, etc are caused mostly because of incompatible or outdated drivers of graphic card, so in order to see if it's the case here, you need to download and install the latest graphic card drivers from your manufacturer's website.

>> More Info.