how do you manage to know who is following you on reddit?

clicking under the followers on boost doesn't happen anything

on reddit desktop, it seems that there is no option to see who is following you 

some users on reddit do say to just click under followers to see who is following you, but that isn't possible, dunno if they are trolling

IMG_20210727_162846.jpg

2 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

clicking under the followers on boost doesn't happen anything

on reddit desktop, it seems that there is no option to see who is following you 

some users on reddit do say to just click under followers to see who is following you, but that isn't possible, dunno if they are trolling

I think you have to use the new layout.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

No idea how to do it on desktop or third-party apps, but on the official mobile app you go to your profile and just tape the followers button and it'll show a list.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

No idea how to do it on desktop or third-party apps, but on the official mobile app you go to your profile and just tape the followers button and it'll show a list.

yes, I can but it shows 2 followers and when I do click it, it says that the list of follwers can only be seen by me, and there is a void/white Page

They said they were adding a way to see them long ago, and yet it seems like it's still not the case. At least, you get a notification when someone follows you, with their information included, not sure if you can see notifications in the old layout.

EDIT: They added it on the app, but I can't see it on the web version. The app is a heap of shit sadly.

IMG_0874.thumb.jpg.b5d0979412a9dde8b21cce3731221dca.jpg

🙂

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv