Monitor says «No Signal Detected» (GPU problem)

Flippern

I have two BenQ Zowie XL2740 27 inch screen, and when i turn on my PC it says «No Signal Detected». Visually, everything seems good, but there is obviously something wrong. I recently bought a new PSU so i have fickled with some of the cables, so there may be something there that has to change. I’ve tried turning both the monitor and my PC off and everytime it just says there is no signal.

various problems that can be the case.

but I have noticed with newer motherboards that it has some annoying "diagnostical differences".

Sometimes restarting the PC while SPAMMING the "go into BIOS" button might bring up the BIOS/UEFI UI.

Sometimes this works or not and can be hard to know when it does or doesn't work.

However there was the thing about BIOS updates or if there is a red light for graphics, checking the GPU and correct booting device and files.

or trying to swap cable or try a different port like HDMI or DisplayPort.

14 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

various problems that can be the case.

but I have noticed with newer motherboards that it has some annoying "diagnostical differences".

Sometimes restarting the PC while SPAMMING the "go into BIOS" button might bring up the BIOS/UEFI UI.

Sometimes this works or not and can be hard to know when it does or doesn't work.

However there was the thing about BIOS updates or if there is a red light for graphics, checking the GPU and correct booting device and files.

or trying to swap cable or try a different port like HDMI or DisplayPort.

I've tried swithing cables around, but everytime i do it with my Playstation it works. So it isnt the cables or the Monitor its just the PC or the GPU.

I can't see anything from the PC, its the monitor that says "No Signal Detected", so i cant go into any settings on the PC.

i know it sounds simple but i have to ask, is it plugged into the motherboard