Monitor not detecting PC

Mechaboy95

I got a second-hand PC, with a 970, FX 3600 and some lovely (but kind of old) hardware. The seller says that they "reset Windows 10 Pro" and that "It worked fine for them". We know the people and there not just selling me a broken system, but the monitor would not detect the Graphics card. The motherboard doesn't have any HDMI/Display/VGA/DVI ports so the graphics card is how it connects to the monitor. The monitor detects my laptop (with the same HDMI cable) fine, but won't detect the PC. Readout : "Could not find source, will boot to power saving mode in just a minute". When we turn the Computer on, the Graphics cards fans spin, so it is plugged in, but it doesn't work?? I think it might have something to do with that when Windows was rest, the graphics driver were removed. If so, then how do I fix the problem??

Look forward to hearing what you guys think

Does the monitor show the mobo manufacturer symbol at startup? Does the monitor detect your PC when you try to boot to the BIOS?

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide