Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My computer seems to have dipped in performance

I own a Hp EliteBook 8540w it costs like $250. Its no beast but I used to have like 40-70 fps and could record Minecraft content, but now I barely run ROBLOX at 20 fps and cant even record a google chrome page

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Outerception said:

I own a Hp EliteBook 8540w it costs like $250. Its no beast but I used to have like 40-70 fps and could record Minecraft content, but now I barely run ROBLOX at 20 fps and cant even record a google chrome page

Did you have any upgrades? Or any stuff running in the background? That could be the issue

Link to post
Share on other sites

might just be worth a clean. it wont restore it to how it was but it could help boost the performance and temps

Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on how old the Laptop is you might want to clean the heatsink

BRUH...

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zongohihello said:

Did you have any upgrades? Or any stuff running in the background? That could be the issue

I close all other apps and tabs when I want to record or play the only upgrade I had was there when I got the laptop, which was a RAM upgrade

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Johnston said:

might just be worth a clean. it wont restore it to how it was but it could help boost the performance and temps

Thanks, ill keep that in mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Freakwise said:

Depending on how old the Laptop is you might want to clean the heatsink

I've had is for like 6 months

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×