[EU] Building new pc, and would like recommendations for certain parts.

Preske

Haven't hand-build a PC since 2006 which was a Duo core E6600.

Budget & Location
Since the GPU market is crazy, I'll use a budget without the GPU. I live in Belgium. I was hoping to spend around 1300-1500 euro. (without gpu)
Aim
Mostly gaming. Silent components are very much appreciated. I also have a certain look in mind, but it's not the be all, end all. If it can't happen, that's ok. 
Monitors

I have two. A LG 27GL850 and some budget monitor that I'll upgrade shortly too. Most likely also a GL850, or maybe the GN850, since I don't need two usb-hubs.
Why are you upgrading?
My current pc is a i5-4460, a gtx970 and 24gb of ram. It's 7 years old and starting to struggle.

I have a 1TB SSD 870 from samsung I intend to re-use as storage/game drive.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://be.pcpartpicker.com/list/7cJp68

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€409.00 @ Tones.be)
Motherboard : No idea. SO much choice. I would very much like one that I can use straight away, so no bios updating first. I'd like to be able to use the full bandwith of the usb-c gen 3.2 port in the front panel. USB-C in the rear IO if possible.

CPU Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 3 50.79 CFM CPU Cooler  (€44.90 @ Paradigit) = Here's where the look comes into play. I'd like a flat style of cooler (like the Big Shuriken or Be Quiet Darck rock TF) and have a RGB fan on it. Like this. (other case, but you'll get the gist) Will this keep the CPU cool (and silent) enough? I see it usually in SFF cases and have seen it paired up with 5800x's and it seems to do alright there. Will it still perform OK in the larger case, considering I added more fans?

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€173.85 @ Megekko)  = I was originally going with Trident Z RGB, But I read that Neo's are better for AMD?, is this right?
Storage: Corsair MP600 Force Series Gen4 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€93.85 @ Megekko) = Or maybe a 1TB drive? not sure. I'm open for alternatives on this one.
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini ATX Mid Tower Case  (€109.95 @ Megekko)
Power Supply: Corsair SF 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  (€150.95 @ Bytes At Work)
Case Fan: Lian Li UNI SL120 58.54 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  (€105.99 @ Azerty)
Case Fan: Lian Li UNI SL120 58.54 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  (€105.99 @ Azerty)
GPU: I am planning on getting a 3080. Hoping to get a FE, probably will go for an Asus or Gigabyte.
Total: €1194.48

I am very happy wih Gigabytes mobos. I would suggest something in the Pro category B550 i wouldnt recommend the small factors. I always prefer the bigger designs because they give more space and options. I wouldnt pick the Platinum for PSU too because your savings are not so better than the gold ones in house use. Case fans 105 euros????? better pick a AIO watercooler! with that money. you get the fans for free!!!!! and you remove the cpu cooler too!

for everything else i agree with you. RGB are ok...but you have always the option to put some strips later so pay more attention to the equipments and not the looks. Those give the juice to play not the colors....the colors in the game you will look. the tower you will never look it again once you press the power button! if you know what i mean.

For the memory i would choose the Z neos for no special reason more than the rgb in memory titles! All memories if the mobo support it its ok.

https://be.pcpartpicker.com/list/pxDQkX

So I tweaked your list.

First of all, the O11 is a watercooling case, so best use would be an AIO. I put in a Corsair one with matching intake fans. Best use would be radiator top mounted and the 3 fans as intake on the side or on the bottom.

I put in a Gygabte B550 Pro V2. I built with it myself, you have to update the bios, but you can just use a flash drive. Just connect the 24 pin and CPU power adapter, insert the flash drive and push the q-flash button. After 5 minutes I was done, without seating in the CPU.

Go for 3600MHz Memory, its only a bit more expensive and is ideal for Ryzen 5000.

I inserted a 500GB drive with faster write/read speeds. Of course, the same drive as a 1TB variant will be the fastest. But you can also take the non PCIe Gen4 variant, WD Black SN750 for example for the same price as 1TB variant. You'll have 3500/3500 MB/s max speeds, but thats still plenty enough.

I upgraded the case to the standard O11 dynamic, because it fits waaay more PSU's. SFX PSUs are hard to come by and expensive for their performance.

And good luck on the GPU! Hoping you will score that 3080!

3 minutes ago, KKLawrence said:

https://be.pcpartpicker.com/list/pxDQkX

So I tweaked your list.

First of all, the O11 is a watercooling case, so best use would be an AIO. I put in a Corsair one with matching intake fans. Best use would be radiator top mounted and the 3 fans as intake on the side or on the bottom.

I put in a Gygabte B550 Pro V2. I built with it myself, you have to update the bios, but you can just use a flash drive. Just connect the 24 pin and CPU power adapter, insert the flash drive and push the q-flash button. After 5 minutes I was done, without seating in the CPU.

Go for 3600MHz Memory, its only a bit more expensive and is ideal for Ryzen 5000.

I inserted a 500GB drive with faster write/read speeds. Of course, the same drive as a 1TB variant will be the fastest. But you can also take the non PCIe Gen4 variant, WD Black SN750 for example for the same price as 1TB variant. You'll have 3500/3500 MB/s max speeds, but thats still plenty enough.

I upgraded the case to the standard O11 dynamic, because it fits waaay more PSU's. SFX PSUs are hard to come by and expensive for their performance.

And good luck on the GPU! Hoping you will score that 3080!

Thank you, but I specifically went with the Mini because of the size.