Thinking of replacing the thermal paste of my 1070

Razhion

It's been 3 years or so since i bought my gigabyte 1070 and was thinking do I need to replace its thermal paste or is it still good?

Temps are mostly reaching 70c and it gets very noisy so I thought of replacing it to reduce temps by at least a small amount but is it necessary or is it still good?

Edited by Razhion

Is it 70C underload? if so, that's completely fine.

Ryzen 5 5600X (@4.8Ghz) |  ASUS RTX 2060 OC (+120 Core, +1125 Memory) |  Ballistix 16GB 

ASROCK B450M PRO4  WD Blue SN 550 1TB ‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎| Crucial MX500 500GB | Barracuda 1TB 

Corsair CX450M | Corsair Spec-Delta

1 minute ago, Podrake said:

Is it 70C underload? if so, that's completely fine.

I'm sorry i dont know what underload is, but uh 70c (forgot to put celsius) is when im playing black desert.

Just now, Razhion said:

I'm sorry i dont know what underload is, but uh 70c (forgot to put celsius) is when im playing black desert.

Underload means whenever you are playing games, rendering videos ect. also 70c when playing black desert is fine, 90c is when you should be concerned. 

Ryzen 5 5600X (@4.8Ghz) |  ASUS RTX 2060 OC (+120 Core, +1125 Memory) |  Ballistix 16GB 

ASROCK B450M PRO4  WD Blue SN 550 1TB ‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎| Crucial MX500 500GB | Barracuda 1TB 

Corsair CX450M | Corsair Spec-Delta

2 minutes ago, Podrake said:

Underload means whenever you are playing games, rendering videos ect. also 70c when playing black desert is fine, 90c is when you should be concerned. 

Ah so its still good, was just worried since it was getting kinda noisy lol. Thanks!

No need to replace,your temp is fine.

Hell I have 9 z old GPU and still didn't replace the th.paste.

Enjoy in gaming.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

No need to replace,your temp is fine.

Hell I have 9 z old GPU and still didn't replace the th.paste.

Enjoy in gaming.

Damn! 9 years? Thats amazing!