PAINT 3D Is Causing My Computer to Crash And Having Graphical Glitches

Guest PhatRATTY

I use Paint 3D To make my thumbnails for YouTube and now its crashing even under reinstall and not saving progress. It will say something like something has forced this app to close we'll be right on that. And if I drag it to the right of my screen for split screen it causes all my monitors to turn off for a couple seconds and then turn back on but with paint 3d closed with the same error. Lastly the UI for Paint 3D has been having visual glitches like turning everything very white and only making it less white when the mouse hovers over a button. 

6 minutes ago, PhatRATTY said:

I use Paint 3D To make my thumbnails for YouTube and now its crashing even under reinstall and not saving progress. It will say something like something has forced this app to close we'll be right on that. And if I drag it to the right of my screen for split screen it causes all my monitors to turn off for a couple seconds and then turn back on but with paint 3d closed with the same error. Lastly the UI for Paint 3D has been having visual glitches like turning everything very white and only making it less white when the mouse hovers over a button. 

Crashing on two different computers. specs 3080 5900x and I5 1050

9 minutes ago, PhatRATTY said:

Crashing on two different computers. specs 3080 5900x and I5 1050

Only Paint 3d new install doesnt fix anything temp are both below (gpu cpu) 50C on both machines