Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

100$ mx blue keyboards

Hello, I bought a cynosa chroma v2 about a year ago and I hate it very much. I wish I had never bought it because of its membrane keyboard. I love the feel of a mx blue and I love the sound it makes. I only have a 100$ budget and I want something with mx blue switches and a wrist wrest will be ideal.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/keyboard/#s=2&X=0,10257

As requested, the list of available. 

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

"White Ice"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

If you're open to off-brand, I prefer Gateron blues to Cherry (although there's not really any switch type that I wouldn't take the Gateron over...well...anything), but Gaterons tend to be as expensive as Cherry if not a little more. I also really like Oeutemu blues, again preferring them to Cherry. They feel more tactile and less like a speed bump, and the click is noticeably louder than a Cherry MX blue.

Short version: if you're value conscious, you can probably find a $50 Oeutemu blue board that matches its Cherry blue equivalent.

Sincerely,

me

1 hour ago, aisle9 said:

If you're open to off-brand, I prefer Gateron blues to Cherry (although there's not really any switch type that I wouldn't take the Gateron over...well...anything), but Gaterons tend to be as expensive as Cherry if not a little more. I also really like Oeutemu blues, again preferring them to Cherry. They feel more tactile and less like a speed bump, and the click is noticeably louder than a Cherry MX blue.

Short version: if you're value conscious, you can probably find a $50 Oeutemu blue board that matches its Cherry blue equivalent.

I just want something that I can buy and use. Like a logitech g512 carbon, I need a number pad to go with it.