GPU :- MSI Gaming X Trio 3080 NPR 1,30,000 ~ 1083 USD

MOBO :- MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus NPR 27,000 ~225 USD

PSU :- Corsair RM850 80+Gold NPR 28,000 ~ 235 USD

Cooler:- Cooler Master ML360l V2 NPR 20,000 ~ 167 USD

Case :- MSI Gungnir 100D NPR 18 000 ~ 150 USD

RAM:- Corsair Vengeance 32(2x16) GB CL 18 NPR 45,000 ~ 375 USD

SSD:- Samsung 970 evo Plus NVME 500GB for Boot NPR 15,000 ~ 125 USD
Samsung 870Evo 1tb for Storage NPR 20,000 ~ 167 USD

(I already have 8TB external Storage Bay so this should be enough for my internal need)

Monitor: Benq PD2700U (Primary) NPR 75,000 ~625 USD  and MI Monitor 1C Secondary NPR 20,000 ~167 USD

Except for Primary Monitor I have received all items and now assembling it This week(Desk is being ready) and I have no idea which wire goes where. and I am afraid of breaking any parts. Could someone guide me where those wires from CASE(Front Panel) and Exhaust goes? How to properly manage Cables in above MOBO and PSU. I can't afford custom cables (extremally expensive here) and have to settle with included cables from RM850) 

Thanks

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Havre you looked at thee case user manual? It outlines how the front panel connectors typically connect. The motherboard user manual details where front panel connectors belong.

If you don't have these documents they can be downloaded from the support tab of each products web page.

Other than the front panel led & switch connectors it is not usually possible to plug in something where it does not belong. All power connectors are keyed and will only plug in one way and only into an appropriate receptacle.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

21 minutes ago, brob said:

Havre you looked at thee case user manual? It outlines how the front panel connectors typically connect. The motherboard user manual details where front panel connectors belong.

If you don't have these documents they can be downloaded from the support tab of each products web page.

Other than the front panel led & switch connectors it is not usually possible to plug in something where it does not belong. All power connectors are keyed and will only plug in one way and only into an appropriate receptacle.

I did but the problem is I can't understand this one where exhaust Fan is connected to both Controller and motherboard as shown in image below. I am using Fantech FB-302 Typhoon FANS which uses it's own controller (Image Attached)

7G09-manual_2kkkk.jpg

5b75c14701dde8dcb63d2e1aa89b12e7.jpg

The MSI fan requires two connections. A 3/4-pin power cable that should be plugged into a fan header on the motherboard. The other cable is for the fan lighting and should plug into one of the LED (1-4) connections on the MSI lighting hub. The MSI hub connects to the motherboard using the JRAINBOW header, cable should be provided. Fan speed and lighting are then controlled using the appropriate MSI software.

I'm not familiar with the Fantech product. It appears to run the fans independent of any motherboard control. Presumably the Fantech fan are plugged into the Fantech controller. The controller requires psu power through the provided cable. It appears to use a MOLEX connection. Fan lighting is then controlled through the provided remote.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, XotaLuffy said:

Budget (including currency): NPR 4,83,000/-  ~4025USD

Excuse my Third World Country Tax

Mostly for 2D and 3D graphics Work and Gaming When Free

CPU :- R9 5900x NPR 1,05,000 ~ USD 875

GPU :- MSI Gaming X Trio 3080 NPR 1,30,000 ~ 1083 USD

MOBO :- MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus NPR 27,000 ~225 USD

PSU :- Corsair RM850 80+Gold NPR 28,000 ~ 235 USD

Cooler:- Cooler Master ML360l V2 NPR 20,000 ~ 167 USD

Case :- MSI Gungnir 100D NPR 18 000 ~ 150 USD

RAM:- Corsair Vengeance 32(2x16) GB CL 18 NPR 45,000 ~ 375 USD

SSD:- Samsung 970 evo Plus NVME 500GB for Boot NPR 15,000 ~ 125 USD
Samsung 870Evo 1tb for Storage NPR 20,000 ~ 167 USD

(I already have 8TB external Storage Bay so this should be enough for my internal need)

Monitor: Benq PD2700U (Primary) NPR 75,000 ~625 USD  and MI Monitor 1C Secondary NPR 20,000 ~167 USD

Except for Primary Monitor I have received all items and now assembling it This week(Desk is being ready) and I have no idea which wire goes where. and I am afraid of breaking any parts. Could someone guide me where those wires from CASE(Front Panel) and Exhaust goes? How to properly manage Cables in above MOBO and PSU. I can't afford custom cables (extremally expensive here) and have to settle with included cables from RM850) 

Thanks

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Nvme is overpriced, go for sn550 instead

No need for aio if you arent overclocking, get a cheap air cooler instead, prefferably something like a fuma 2 or something with 5 heatpipes or more

No need for x570 as you are not running gen4 nvme drives, go b550

Case does not look good for airflow aka higher temps, get a mesh case instead like the p400a or 4000d airflow, maybe even forge 100r

~7.5/10

Some overpriced parts but otherwise seems fine

1 hour ago, brob said:

The MSI fan requires two connections. A 3/4-pin power cable that should be plugged into a fan header on the motherboard. The other cable is for the fan lighting and should plug into one of the LED (1-4) connections on the MSI lighting hub. The MSI hub connects to the motherboard using the JRAINBOW header, cable should be provided. Fan speed and lighting are then controlled using the appropriate MSI software.

I'm not familiar with the Fantech product. It appears to run the fans independent of any motherboard control. Presumably the Fantech fan are plugged into the Fantech controller. The controller requires psu power through the provided cable. It appears to use a MOLEX connection. Fan lighting is then controlled through the provided remote.

Thanks. Will try now.

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Nvme is overpriced, go for sn550 instead

No need for aio if you arent overclocking, get a cheap air cooler instead, prefferably something like a fuma 2 or something with 5 heatpipes or more

No need for x570 as you are not running gen4 nvme drives, go b550

Case does not look good for airflow aka higher temps, get a mesh case instead like the p400a or 4000d airflow, maybe even forge 100r

~7.5/10

Some overpriced parts but otherwise seems fine

Good Air cooler are twice expensive than this AIO over here.  Both Samsung and WD drives are same price over here.  Most of the components are overpriced here due to TAX and Monopoly. I have removed front panel and added magnetic mesh in Case So airflow should be fine.