1660 unsolvable black screens

Rileypoio

I know how many articles there are around the web on this and i swear i have tried all solutions and its still giving random black screens. My monitor goes DP, DP no signal if that can say anything. Its a refurbished gtx 1660 super oc aero itx from msi themself. And help would be appreciated

18 minutes ago, Rileypoio said:

I know how many articles there are around the web on this and i swear i have tried all solutions and its still giving random black screens. My monitor goes DP, DP no signal if that can say anything. Its a refurbished gtx 1660 super oc aero itx from msi themself. And help would be appreciated

Sorry for asking, but did you try different display cables? Is it like flickering black screens like on off on off or does it just go black and stay black? So like are you able to mess with the cable and fix it?

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

22 minutes ago, BoxTurtle said:

Sorry for asking, but did you try different display cables? Is it like flickering black screens like on off on off or does it just go black and stay black? So like are you able to mess with the cable and fix it?

I have tried hdmi and its the same issue one continuous black screen. Pc is still running including gpu but nothing

able to find a fix yet? I have the same issue with 3070... tried everything