How much i will earn by mining bitcoin using nicehash for 15 minutes

4 minutes ago, Leaded_gasoline said:

And how hot will be the gpu?

Nice Hash has a nice calculator, and in terms of thermals, it will depend what 580 you have and your fan curve, just know it will be pinned at 100% the whole time

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

that depends on the GPU, but ignoring that in 15 minutes. Pretty much nothing, a 3090 will make around $7 a day, before you account for energy usage. 

11 minutes ago, AdamBGames said:

Nice Hash has a nice calculator, and in terms of thermals, it will depend what 580 you have and your fan curve, just know it will be pinned at 100% the whole time

What if i mine with my CPU only with nicehash?

I5 9400F RX580 16GB RAM

25 minutes ago, Leaded_gasoline said:

It will probably take one month of continuous cpu mining to make a few pennies in bitcoin.

CPU mining is orders of magnitude slower than video card mining.

Bitcoin mining is super slow on computer hardware ... nicehash will mine alternative coins (ethereum, monero, others) and they give you the equivalent in bitcoin or whatever.

Trying to ninja mine on your mates rig ?

Next to nothing, even then you won't hit nearly enough to withdraw it both for minimums and fees.

Feel free to point it at my address though. 😀

It does tweak the card a bit and try to run more efficiently. Ie. A card underclocked might have 90% of the hash rate but say 80% power use and that can increase profitability.

11 hours ago, Leaded_gasoline said:

The answers you get here will be the same as in your other thread:

CPU mining just isn't profitable anymore.

To see your earnings, take NiceHash's calculator, put in your GPU and your electricity cost and it will tell you the profit per day. Mining for only 15 minutes in general is not worth it. If you have a 4 GB RX 580 don't bother, 4GB cards can't mine (well) anymore. The 8 GB version will yield something about $2.12 (at moment of writing) before electricity and per day. That translates to $0.022 per 15 minutes.

Power consumption estimates range a bit, but let's say 200 W, which would be 0.05 kWh in 15 minutes of mining. At $0.10 per kWh your profit will be $0.017 for 15 minutes of mining. Even if you do this every day, you'll have earned a whopping $6.2 after a year of mining. It's unfortunate, but it just isn't a part-time thing. You either go all-in and mine for a good chunk of the day or you don't and you are better off buying it directly.

P.S. you are not mining BTC. With NiceHash you are mining ETH and some other coins for people after which NiceHash's pays you in BTC.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB