is there any real FREE web hosting?

I am trying to setup a WordPress website with free hosting but so far i got only headache misery and pain...
I tried infinityfree which suspend my account for 24hrs every 5 posts i made for using too much CPU and I/O PHP and bunch of stuff...
I tried freehostingnoads which not working properly and the site have too many down time after few posts it redirect me to reinstall WordPress...after few minutes and refresh it goes back to normal...

i got tired signup to all this "free" hosting websites and decide to get help... hopefully here is the right place.
“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

3 minutes ago, Redsiskin said:

I am trying to setup a WordPress website with free hosting

No such thing as free lunch, honestly. Host on the Wordpress itself is also free afaik.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Godaddy has some great cheap stuff. 

WordPress shmerdpress. 

If you won't mind setting up everything manually, GCP has a micro VM instance for free.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

self host?

free web services tier (google cloud, AWS, oracle, azure)? these all have free tiers (connect via ip address, not domains afaik. but you might be able to get a domain from cloudflare and point it to your cloud machine but idk if thats possible/allowed. 

not sure about this but I bet there are lots of open source things for this. web hosting is a big thing so its highly likely that it exists on github somewhere

"Coding skill isn’t about knowing how to make things; It’s about being able to find the right Stack Overflow code to copy paste."

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

22 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

No such thing as free lunch, honestly. Host on the Wordpress itself is also free afaik.

just tried it unlike wordpress.org on wordpress.com adding plugins cost money...😒

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

In my experience, free just isn't worth it. I host my blog on a DigitalOcean droplet for $5/mo. Infinitely better than anything you're going to get for free, but not expensive either.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

1 hour ago, Redsiskin said:
I am trying to setup a WordPress website with free hosting but so far i got only headache misery and pain...
I tried infinityfree which suspend my account for 24hrs every 5 posts i made for using too much CPU and I/O PHP and bunch of stuff...
I tried freehostingnoads which not working properly and the site have too many down time after few posts it redirect me to reinstall WordPress...after few minutes and refresh it goes back to normal...

i got tired signup to all this "free" hosting websites and decide to get help... hopefully here is the right place.

I've used https://byet.host/ and https://www.000webhost.com/ in the past. You can give those a try, just use a throw-away e-mail when registering because they will spam the heck out of you....
Or like others have mentioned, save yourself some time and headaches and either rent web hosting or VPS (if you plan on using it for something more than just hosting a WP site).
Can't really recommend a payed web hosting service, didn't need one for a long time but If you want a VPS and you are in EU (or close, your locations says "IsraHell") then you might want to check out Hetzner hosting, they've got VPS from 3$ a month:

image.thumb.png.dd204dc6cd182c94b0d9010c093f1a06.png

https://www.hetzner.com/cloud

PS I am in no way affiliated with Hetzner. I've just been their customer for a long time and overall I am quite satisfied with their service (both dedicated and shared servers).

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

14 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

Can't really recommend a payed web hosting service, didn't need one for a long time but If you want a VPS and you are in EU (or close, your locations says "IsraHell") then you might want to check out Hetzner hosting, they've got VPS from 3$ a month:

image.thumb.png.dd204dc6cd182c94b0d9010c093f1a06.png

https://www.hetzner.com/cloud

With Hetzner, you can also use the new App Images, right above the Linux flavors is Apps NEW.

One of those is a premade Wordpress installation which lets you skip a lot of setting up.

8 minutes ago, Zagna said:

With Hetzner, you can also use the new App Images, right above the Linux flavors is Apps NEW.

One of those is a premade Wordpress installation which lets you skip a lot of setting up.

Cool, didn't know about that feature:
image.thumb.png.9f105a46fdf0f3b0f1679e685bf5ac91.png

Now they just need to remove CentOS 8 and add Rocky or AlmaLinux to the OS image section heh.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

🤗Thank you guys so much for the effort in response I really appreciate it.

Edited by GDRRiley
removed polical content

You should try Netlify or Vercel. Depending on what you want to do they are both great free hosts that don't place ads on your website and are reliable. However if you want wordpress go with Vercel because Netlify does not support it. Vercel: https://vercel.com/

My Laptop: A MacBook Air 

My Desktop: Don’t have one 

My Phone: An Honor 8s (although I don’t recommend it)

My Favourite OS: Linux

My Console: A Regular PS4

My Tablet: A Huawei Mediapad m5 

Spoiler

If you buy a domain from OVH they give you some free hosting to go with it, you have to manually set it up from the domain CP and its pretty limited but IIRC they do support Wordpress.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

On 7/25/2021 at 4:34 AM, Redsiskin said:

Have you tried 000webhost.com

Free hosting will always be limiting.

bplaced is/was free ... but slow and limited, and registrations were often disabled. 

Namecheap's cheapest shared hosting is 19$ a year for the first year, then 32$ a year. That works out to around 1.6$ a month the first year. 

You get 20 GB of disk space and up to 3 websites with the cheapest plan. 

Here's the plans : https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared/

You can go for the next one for unlimited websites and disk space (there's a file count limit though, so no you can't backup your hard drives on shared hosting) 

edit: the control panel has lots of apps on  one click wizard .. so you could install wikipedia or wordpress or forum scripts within minutes, no need to do anything by hand (though you could if you want to)

They have coupons on honey, so at renewal you could probably shave 2-5 dollars off those $32 

wow thanks a lot everyone...yes i need it for wordpress!