Circuit board for panel - DIY monitor

Zmimgo

Hello!

I found this panel somewhere in the basement, and was about to ignore it, until I saw that it was an 120Hz monitor. I went online and searched for the model number online (CMO M220Z1-L09). I wanted to find what monitor(s) it was used in so I could maybe pick up one with a broken display and maybe revive it, but couldn't find anything about it. Do you guys know where you can find this sort of information?

Also, an alternative solution I came up with was finding some breadboard and some Pi or Arduino and emulating the monitors circuit board. Is that possible to do, and if yes, where can I find more information or components to do it?

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

Hello!

I found this panel somewhere in the basement, and was about to ignore it, until I saw that it was an 120Hz monitor. I went online and searched for the model number online (CMO M220Z1-L09). I wanted to find what monitor(s) it was used in so I could maybe pick up one with a broken display and maybe revive it, but couldn't find anything about it. Do you guys know where you can find this sort of information?

Also, an alternative solution I came up with was finding some breadboard and some Pi or Arduino and emulating the monitors circuit board. Is that possible to do, and if yes, where can I find more information or components to do it?

Thanks!

HDMI DVI VGA LCD Lvds Controller Board Inverter for LED M220Z1-L01 One of these could work, as it seems they have power for the backlights and video. But they dont have the power connector, and I cant see a board which has that, but I will continue searching

1 hour ago, Latvian Video said:

M220Z1-L09-ChiMei.pdfSo far, I have only found this PDF of the panel. 

Yeah, found that too, but doesn't include any useful information

1 hour ago, Latvian Video said:

HDMI DVI VGA LCD Lvds Controller Board Inverter for LED M220Z1-L01 One of these could work, as it seems they have power for the backlights and video. But they dont have the power connector, and I cant see a board which has that, but I will continue searching

Yeah, I'm going to research a little bit more. Thanks for your help!

7 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

Yeah, found that too, but doesn't include any useful information

Yeah, I'm going to research a little bit more. Thanks for your help!

It mostly has the pinouts for the connectors, connector types, ect. which can be helpful when searching for the correct board

On 7/24/2021 at 3:34 PM, Latvian Video said:

It mostly has the pinouts for the connectors, connector types, ect. which can be helpful when searching for the correct board

I found a dokument with the same name on the internet before and it was empty. Thought it was the same empty dokument but apparentally not! I will look into it