Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't have an appropriate title

So, I opened my 4$ wireless mouse and there is two pins power connector to a bettery. I wonder if I can plug it to a motherboard or something so I can charge a rechargeable battery I have?

20210723_181035.jpg

20210723_181153.jpg

4 minutes ago, ahmhaf said:

So, I opened my 4$ wireless mouse and there is two pins power connector to a bettery. I wonder if I can plug it to a motherboard or something so I can charge a rechargeable battery I have?

No.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Are you trying to blow the batteries up? 

CPU:  Intel i7 11700f

Mobo: Asus strix b560 

Cooler: Corsair h115i capellix 280mm

Fans: 

GPU:  Asus rtx 3070 dual oc 

Ram: Team group vulkan 32gb 3600mhz 

Case: Be quiet 500DX

PSU: Corsair rmx750

Storage: 1tb WD Blue NVME, 500gb WD Blue Nvme,, 1tb WD Blue HDD

Display: Dell S2716dg 27 inch 1440p 144hz

Mouse: Glorious model O wireless

Keyboard: Glorious Gmmk compact, Silver speed switches and Glorious aura keycaps

1. Why a 4 dollar wireless mouse?
  2. What motherboard, a computer's motherboard? Everything that fits doesn't mean it is supposed to be there.
  3. That's not how charging batteries works.
14 hours ago, Just that Mario said:
  1. Why a 4 dollar wireless mouse?
  2. What motherboard, a computer's motherboard? Everything that fits doesn't mean it is supposed to be there.
  3. That's not how charging batteries works.

So, I have a little knowledge about these stuff, more like no knowledge! But I thought if u have two pins like the led light of a power switch the electric current has to go throughout switch it to a battery and u get a battery charging. I know that this not it almost for sure. But the idea from my post is to get some explanations and ideas from people. I am no dummy!

19 hours ago, ahmhaf said:

So, I have a little knowledge about these stuff, more like no knowledge! But I thought if u have two pins like the led light of a power switch the electric current has to go throughout switch it to a battery and u get a battery charging. I know that this not it almost for sure. But the idea from my post is to get some explanations and ideas from people. I am no dummy!

Of course current will flow, but charging batteries isn't that simple. I don't remember much on this topic anymore, but you need to be able to control current and voltage. Your best bet is to google how different batteries are being charged.

Nicad AA’s? Throw into a regular charger like a cheap energizer wall charger or something. Maybe buy some cheap rechargeables?

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Frost Commander 140

Asus Strix B550-F Gaming | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200C14

EVGA RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra | WD SN750 500GB, 1TB

Prime GX-750 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Many CFM's