[Europe] Need suggestion for a gaming laptop at 1.5k euros

Hello o/

Im looking for a gaming laptop at 1.500 euros aprox. Games that i play are nothing crazy just games like world of Warcraft, some shooter games.

I need a couple of suggestions and some ranking on them or why you think one is better than the other so i can check the availability and have multiple options if one is not available.

i will use my own keyboard, mouse and a wireless headset. I may also need a decent cooling stand.

Battery is not THAT important.

The only thing im wondering if having my laptop permanently in charging is damaging for it. Or if i game while it charges, im assuming that its gonna get pretty warm and stuff. Will a cooling stand make up for it?

Thanks in advance :)

Is there a reason you need a laptop over a desktop? 

Generally gaming laptops are a pretty bad deal.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Is there a reason you need a laptop over a desktop? 

Generally gaming laptops are a pretty bad deal.

Im actually not 100% sure yet. Im looking at all options. What would the performance difference be at the same budget? like +20%? I just never had a laptop and i heard that desktop gpus are a bad deal now. Im kind of clueless though. 

Just now, yellowhawk said:

Im actually not 100% sure yet. Im looking at all options. What would the performance difference be at the same budget? like +20%? I just never had a laptop and i heard that desktop gpus are a bad deal now. Im kind of clueless though. 

They are, that’s true. I’m of the mindset that a laptop is a worse investment either way though. 

with a desktop system you can upgrade it down the line if you need. Makes for easier repairs as well. 

laptops are hot, loud and un-upgradeable

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

They are, that’s true. I’m of the mindset that a laptop is a worse investment either way though. 

with a desktop system you can upgrade it down the line if you need. Makes for easier repairs as well. 

laptops are hot, loud and un-upgradeable

Okay im gonna look for a gaming desktop. Ill just look for a cheaper laptop down the line if i actually need something portable. Thanks for your help