Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Gaming PC Build Recommendations For a Current Mac User.

Budget (including currency):  $1,000-$1,500 (Monitor not included in that number, tack on another $250-$500 for that if you have suggestions) 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Crusader Kings III, Age of Empire, Hearts of Iron, Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.

Other details Mostly playing RTS games but I have Gamepass Ultimate so I might dabble in other game types. But I'd like to play Crusader Kings III and the like on highest settings with no issues. I am a Mac user typically but my current Macs can't play CKIII easily and spending the money on a new Mac just to see it become obsolete and not upgradable just seems silly. I'll want peripherals and as for a case I'm torn between size. I kind of want a smaller form factor case but I don't want that to be a hinderance from getting the best performance. So ultimately I'd be okay with any case you suggest. I'm looking to buy piece by piece as I don't have the money to purchase all at once so If you have suggestions when would the best time to buy particular parts then let me know. I'm not in a rush to get the thing built, just want what would be the best fit.