Need to get a gaming rig on budget (600€ without GPU)

maxman87

Budget (including currency): 600€ without GPU

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, mainly Satisfactory, Sea of Thieves, GTA5

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

The build should be a budget gaming rig. I have canceled my shadow subscription because of there new pricings and now trying to find a solution that allows me to play the games listed above. I am not a pro gamer and not want to become one. 4K gaming is not important, i will play on an old 1680x1050px display and i dont care if the graphics are not maxed out as hell. The budget of 600 Euro without the GPU. At this point i dont know what GPU i should by, so any recomondations are welcome here.

Here is the parts list i have for now. The prices are the current prices at alternate.de:

For storage i have a Samsung 860 EVO in an old Laptop which i plan to harvest. Its definitly not the fastest SSD on the planet, but i hope it will do the job for what i want to use the setup (correct me if iam wrong). I have peripherals laying around, so i dont need a keyboard, mouse or monitor.

The total for the system would be 583,49€ which is in the budget. For the graphics card i dont want to spend more then i need to play the games above. So if anyone can reconment me a GPU i would be very happy. Thanks for helping me out, if there any questions, please let me know!

Edited by maxman87
Forgot to say that periphirals allready exist.

Get a B560 & 11400 or 11400F (cheapest one). 

Get an MSI MPG A650GF. Cheaper but still a good PSU

Other than that it's a good build