Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why is my gigabyte 2070 2x windforce running so hot

Hi, like the title my card is running usually at 80-81°c the catch is i set it so it can’t go higher then 81 but i have really good airflow. i have the 4000d corsair case and 5 fans, 2 intake, 3 exhaust, and i have a liquid cooler on my cpu. Anyways, is there a solution to fix the temps and make it cooler? 

1 hour ago, Percept1onn said:

Hi, like the title my card is running usually at 80-81°c the catch is i set it so it can’t go higher then 81 but i have really good airflow. i have the 4000d corsair case and 5 fans, 2 intake, 3 exhaust, and i have a liquid cooler on my cpu. Anyways, is there a solution to fix the temps and make it cooler? 

‘A not a new card.  Might be the paste went bad on it or something.  If it did it’s fixable.  Kind of a pita, but fixable

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Percept1onn said:

How fast are your fans spining ?

(also which gpu model, some have better coolers)

Maybe a picture of your case ?

On 7/22/2021 at 3:39 AM, leclod said:

How fast are your fans spining ?

(also which gpu model, some have better coolers)

Maybe a picture of your case ?

2070 windforce 2x gigabyte theyre at 80% even at 100% there’s no difference e