Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g (after 1month use)

The Real LWK

Country of purchase : Singapore

Price of purchase :$549 + tax

Item purchased : Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g global edition + (free gift - xiaomi mi true wireless basics 2 buds)

After 1 month of use I found the phone pretty good  although I used my own audio-technica wireless neckband it had flawless connection no drops in signal since it was on 5.2 Bluetooth. If you use the provided dongle by xiaomi with wired earphones they sound as good as Samsungs with dolby atmos, speakers are good vocals are clear but lacks bass. 

gaming was pretty smooth on mid to high settings locked at 60 fps (COD, mobile legend, genshin, asphalt 9 legends). The battery lasted me all day even I was playing pokemon go and taking videos with my sister around Singapore. It has pretty good battery management even with the brightness I set to half.

Speed wise if you go to it's internal settings and tweak a little it is alot snapper then the Samsung A52 but if you leave as is it's more or less the same. Loading Web wise maybe 1-1/2 sec faster.

In certain games it loads a little longer especially Chinese games. 

Note: my use was before the 12.5 update I had to return to my mother the phone after the 1month use. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold.