Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Apps not showing in Notifications and actions settings (Windows 10)

There is an app that I need to see the notification banner that pops out, but I want to mute the notification sound for it. So I click on the small gear wheel on that notification and it opens Notifications & actions. But this app does not show there.

Is there a way to fix it?

You can do the same with right clicking on the notification, right?

image.png.2cfc09a41e33f91cf792a060eb39326b.png

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL! I'll try not to make mistakes, but if I do, sorry! Most of my responses are based on past experiences, or just plain guesses. If a post solves your issue, do mark it as solution, so as to help other people having the same issue who stumble upon your thread. Only cool kids (dark mode users) can read this.

VPN Server Guide

yes, but I don't want to turn off all notifications. I just want the sound off. But when I click on Go to notification settings this app doesn't show up there

12 minutes ago, Filingo said:

yes, but I don't want to turn off all notifications. I just want the sound off. But when I click on Go to notification settings this app doesn't show up there

What is the app if you're willing to tell?

Just as a side-note, you can use Focus Assist to disable all notifications. I know this is not what you want, but might be useful

image.png.d9b604953fd3c208dcd439d191df9c54.png

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL! I'll try not to make mistakes, but if I do, sorry! Most of my responses are based on past experiences, or just plain guesses. If a post solves your issue, do mark it as solution, so as to help other people having the same issue who stumble upon your thread. Only cool kids (dark mode users) can read this.

VPN Server Guide