Can any veteran unervolter tell me how much can i undervolt my intel i5 11th gen quad core , with base speed of 2.42ghz and boost speed of 4.1ghz

RTXed Beagle

Can any veteran unervolter tell me how much can i undervolt my intel i5 11th gen quad core , with base speed of 2.42ghz and boost speed of 4.1ghz , with integrated graphics (intel iris xe max ). Ram 8gb, 331gb ssd , ALso its a laptop. Thanks in advance.

first of all there are lot of i5 11thgen chips. second its most of undervolter like me. we dont know the exactly how low we can undervolt our chips. even if the same chips. the only way to know its to try as little as possible overtime. until its stable. succh going -0.010 -0.020 and so on until crashing down that is the maximum point

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

7 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

first of all there are lot of i5 11thgen chips. second its most of undervolter like me. we dont know the exactly how low we can undervolt our chips. even if the same chips. the only way to know its to try as little as possible overtime. until its stable. succh going -0.010 -0.020 and so on until crashing down that is the maximum point

What application do you recommend for undervolting , ( xtu wont install and sliders wont work in throttlestop)

9 minutes ago, RTXed Beagle said:

What application do you recommend for undervolting , ( xtu wont install and sliders wont work in throttlestop)

BIOS...

For stability testing use Prime95 with the Small FFTs option for a hour.

Look for errors while testing,you have to make sure you don't get any.

Prime95 download page:

https://www.mersenne.org/download/

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

11 hours ago, RTXed Beagle said:

sliders wont work in throttlestop

Does the FIVR window in ThrottleStop 9.3 show that CPU voltage control is Locked or Not Available?

What CPU model do you have? Intel completely disabled CPU voltage control on the 11th Gen U and G7 series. The new 11th Gen H series allows undervolting but only if the BIOS has unlocked this feature. Many MSI laptops have an option in their advanced BIOS to unlock voltage control. Most other laptops do not. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is a tiger lake one and this

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz   2.40 GHz

oh, I also have a integrated iris xe max graphics

30 minutes ago, RTXed Beagle said:

i5-1135G7

CPU voltage control is Not Available on the Tiger Lake G7 or 11th Gen U series CPUs. Intel has completely removed this feature.