Any E-ATX cases that are not huge and heavy?

NonanonymousCarl

Anyone know any comfortably easy fit E-ATX cases out there that are not super heavy and huge? Looking to put a Threadripper build up and was looking over cases and seems like everything still has a ton of local storage bays. All my storage will be NVMe and the only parts rising from the motherboard will be a PSU and 2-3 graphics cards. Likely going Ice Giant again if I can get socket compatible. A lightweight material would also be nice because a few times a year I have to inhouse at a clients facility. 

8 minutes ago, NonanonymousCarl said:

Anyone know any comfortably easy fit E-ATX cases out there that are not super heavy and huge? Looking to put a Threadripper build up and was looking over cases and seems like everything still has a ton of local storage bays. All my storage will be NVMe and the only parts rising from the motherboard will be a PSU and 2-3 graphics cards. Likely going Ice Giant again if I can get socket compatible. A lightweight material would also be nice because a few times a year I have to inhouse at a clients facility. 

well the lian li 011 evo was but i don't think you can get the case yet...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Thanks these seem great compared to what I have that is like 30lbs for the case since it has noise cancelation but I am perm work from home now so I need not worry about noise.

39 minutes ago, NonanonymousCarl said:

Thanks these seem great compared to what I have that is like 30lbs for the case since it has noise cancelation but I am perm work from home now so I need not worry about noise.

having a good air flow will keep temps down and fans quiet even more then noise cancelation stuff. tho it would help with coil wine.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Yeah exhaust is a must but 8+ 3.5 inch drive bays sitting as a buffer between the front fans and the components needing the fresh air seems a waste. I am currently doing top exhaust but still it is a lot of air space for the fresh air to just swirl in on the front side or is my thinking incorrect? I could be off here. I just figured the more pipelined the space the better the heat exchange?

8 hours ago, NonanonymousCarl said:

Yeah exhaust is a must but 8+ 3.5 inch drive bays sitting as a buffer between the front fans and the components needing the fresh air seems a waste. I am currently doing top exhaust but still it is a lot of air space for the fresh air to just swirl in on the front side or is my thinking incorrect? I could be off here. I just figured the more pipelined the space the better the heat exchange?

each time the air bends it losses performance. only time you want it to bend in on a fin.

I only know  of Deepcool E-Shield.
People say it's not too cool though.

I edit my posts more often than not