Wifi Disconnects Randomly Windows 10

ObserverOfSin
My Wifi keeps disconnecting on windows 10, I have almost always had a problem with this with all my pcs. I am using a pcie card, I am 3m away from my router. Time I stay connected is like 30mins- 3hours about.

What I've tried:
-Changed the devices power management in device manager
-Changed power setting to max, and changed relevant advanced option to maximum performance
-Updated device driver/tried old driver
-Tried a different Pcie wifi card
-Switching network to private/public
-Reset winsoc and ip in cmd
-Used custom dns
-Checked WLAN AutoCofig was set to Automatic (advised via youtube)
-Reinstalled Windows 10

I still have this problem, I have had it with all my pcs on windows 10 at some point. I gave up until now, as I have just built a new pc and want eveything to be perfect. Can anyone help?
Also, I cannot use Ethernet cable cos I have bunnies, and naughty bunnies love wires. Mine are naughty.

If all machines have the issue the problem is likely with the router/AP, not the PCs.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

What happens when you have a disconnect? Can you simply connect your network again and it works? Do you have to restart your machine? If your are only three meters away from your router you should really think about switching to a cable bound connection. Make it work with a cable canal or find a way to maybe mount the cable higher (router -> ceiling -> computer).

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

7 minutes ago, ObserverOfSin said:
My Wifi keeps disconnecting on windows 10, I have almost always had a problem with this with all my pcs. I am using a pcie card, I am 3m away from my router. Time I stay connected is like 30mins- 3hours about.

What I've tried:
-Changed the devices power management in device manager
-Changed power setting to max, and changed relevant advanced option to maximum performance
-Updated device driver/tried old driver
-Tried a different Pcie wifi card
-Switching network to private/public
-Reset winsoc and ip in cmd
-Used custom dns
-Checked WLAN AutoCofig was set to Automatic (advised via youtube)
-Reinstalled Windows 10

I still have this problem, I have had it with all my pcs on windows 10 at some point. I gave up until now, as I have just built a new pc and want eveything to be perfect. Can anyone help?
Also, I cannot use Ethernet cable cos I have bunnies, and naughty bunnies love wires. Mine are naughty.

Have you tried perhaps power cycling your router if all of your devices disconnect randomly all the time? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 minute ago, SEAL62 said:

What happens when you have a disconnect? Can you simply connect your network again and it works? Do you have to restart your machine? If your are only three meters away from your router you should really think about switching to a cable bound connection. Make it work with a cable canal or find a way to maybe mount the cable higher (router -> ceiling -> computer).

I have to wait about 30 seconds and can reconnect. But the networks are visible constantly.

Yes a cable might be my only option, but the only way to get it past my door is underneath, which is a problem.

2 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Have you tried perhaps power cycling your router if all of your devices disconnect randomly all the time? 

It is only my pc that disconnects.

8 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

If all machines have the issue the problem is likely with the router/AP, not the PCs.

But would that not cause all other devices to disconnect? It is only my pc that has the issue.

I am unfamiliar with router settings.

Just now, ObserverOfSin said:

I have to wait about 30 seconds and can reconnect. But the networks are visible constantly.

Yes a cable might be my only option, but the only way to get it past my door is underneath, which is a problem.

sounds like a faulty wifi adapter to me. Maybe get a new one (USB to make it easily replaceable). But Cable is my real suggestion for you. That's always first choice.

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

1 minute ago, SEAL62 said:

sounds like a faulty wifi adapter to me. Maybe get a new one (USB to make it easily replaceable). But Cable is my real suggestion for you. That's always first choice.

I have 2 cards that I've tried and the problem persists. 

Yeah I might have to make the cable work somehow. 

5 minutes ago, ObserverOfSin said:

It is only my pc that disconnects.

But you've said "My Wifi keeps disconnecting on windows 10, I have almost always had a problem with this with all my pcs."

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

But you've said "My Wifi keeps disconnecting on windows 10, I have almost always had a problem with this with all my pcs."

Yes, all pcs I have owned in the past. Apologies for the confusion. My phone is connected to the wifi constantly with no problems.