Looking for headphones with detachable cable.

Pran

Hello, 

I am interested in buying a good pair of headphones as most of my life I’ve been using really bad/cheap ones that break really quick and don’t sound good. A bit ago my cousin purchased me a decent pair of headphones that had amazing sound, after around 2 years unfortunately they broke.
Budget: around 80-100$. 
Over-ear headset

No mic

I like bass in my sound.

——>DETACHABLE CABLE <——

Thank you!

My sister bought me a pair of hypersonething cans for Christmas.  Her main interest seemed to be large heads.  They seem to work quite well.  Even for Bluetooth with a plug in adaptor

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

You can get a good pair of headphones for about 100$ but i dont think handy things like detachable cables comes with that price.

But since you like bass, maybe JBL has some nice cans, they are quite bass- heavy most of the time.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Sennheiser HD559, AKG K240 MKII, Takstar Pro 82, Philips SHP9500 - all below 100$ and with detachable cable, if you want more bass than i'd say Takstar or Phillips would be best options, depending if you prefer open or closed back.

3 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

You can get a good pair of headphones for about 100$ but i dont think handy things like detachable cables comes with that price.

But since you like bass, maybe JBL has some nice cans, they are quite bass- heavy most of the time.

The headphones I received have to be less than that.  It’s the Christmas rule for out family.  Maximum cash cost of gifts is less than that.  I don’t know how “good” they are though.  I’ve got a pretty tin ear.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...