4K only shows 30hz for pc

220VoltsallCore

916283923_DesktopScreenshot2021_07.18-12_36_04_35.thumb.png.3a9957de0920e72055d843dd3d6e8760.png1191469522_DesktopScreenshot2021_07.18-12_36_20_80.thumb.png.a82b235cba6d96398e774dcfbeea2869.png

Is there any differnce between pc option and ultra hd, hd, sd. am i need to change any settings?

unless your using a old hdmi cable its a setting.
first make sure you hdmi settings on the lg are set right..picture..additional settings...hdmi ultra deep color..make sure hdmi your using is on
if thats not it you have a setting in nvidia you need to turn off (not familiar with nvidia but what windows says is right just no 60hz)

my dp cable got damaged, i thought i could use this hdmi cable which came with my monitor, i just found out that gysnc wont work so need to buy it anyway

On 7/18/2021 at 3:11 AM, RapidTurtle said:

Is there any differnce between pc option and ultra hd, hd, sd. am i need to change any settings?

Just set it to what you show in the top picture until you get a DP cable. Not sure what issue you're having.

Did you update your GPU? That 1650 isn't going to provide a whole lot of punch in 4K.

5 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

Just set it to what you show in the top picture until you get a DP cable. Not sure what issue you're having.

Did you update your GPU? That 1650 isn't going to provide a whole lot of punch in 4K.

it wont go 60hz. he has a nvidea setting turned on thats not allowing 60hz. tv is set right