Auto-level, dual extruder, soluble support 3d printer

Beat_my_Laptop

That & a large build area, greater 250x250x250mm. Does anyone have a budget printer that can do this?

Background, I saw the snap maker 2.0 350 & it was love at first sight, but even without the amazing lathe & enclosed it's 1800$. Then I found out that it does everything well but slow, then each reviewer I watched said "it's possible to buy a 3d printer, a laser etcher, & a CNC separately for less & get better results." So when you're not strapped for space & don't mind clutter I of course want better performance for less money. So for 3d printer the above criteria way exceed the snapmaker, I'd consider that criteria my 'semi-realistic dream printer' bc it's big, & convenient. I know if I just wanted to have 3d printing comparable to the snapmaker the ender 5 or cr10 is the go to but understandably I want more, the ender 3 v1 disappointed me & made me yearn for Auto bed leveling & less supports to print.

The Ultimaker 3 fits your requirements perfectly, but be prepared to shell out some coin. If it were my money, I'd rather get a Prusa i3 Mk3s or build a Voron 2.4 and get about 5 year of filament with the money I saved.

Dual extruders are really hard to pull off, even Ultimaker (who imo have the best and most reliable implementation) don't have it exactly nailed down. Modern 3d printers (and more importantly, slicers) are so good these days that you can get astonishing overhangs and remarkable results with supports printed in the same material. In my experience, soluble and special breakaway filaments kinda suck and aren't worth the extra cost.

ASU