Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best cheap cpu for ADOBE products?

Hey, I belive here will be planty of people, who use ADOBE products. 

Can you suggest from your exp what cheap CPU i need to get to be sattisfied while using Adobe produts?

CPU - i7 4790k, Motherboard - Asus Hero VII, Memory  - HyperX Beast 1600mhz 16GB ,

GPU GTX 1070 MSI Gaming-X 8GB,  Case - Corsair 760T black,

Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 250 + 500 GB  + WD blue 1TB,

PSU - Corsair HX750i, Display - Samsung 24 inch 1080p,  Cooling - Noctua HN15D, 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker, Mouse - Logitech G502, Operating System - Win 7 Pro

I was told that adobe package software works better with Intel CPUs,the more cores the less time you will spend working renedering and stuff with Photoshop.

If you could afford it,I'd go with 10850K if not then 10700K would be sufficient,ofc the best bet would be 11900K but too damn expensive.

Ofc lots of RAM,at least 32 gigs.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

As the previous post says they are often better with Intel CPUs. If you're buying a new pc I recommend buying a used workstation from a surplus company, such as a HP z620 or z820 with a 24 core Xeon or something along those lines. For just a new CPU I recommend what previous post said, 10850k or 10700k. Maybe even 10900k (better than 11900k in many applications).

Is it plugged in? Is it turned on? Are you sure? No, really. 

List of my systems:

Main PC:

Spoiler

HP z620 workstation, 2x Xeon e5-2690 v0, GTX 980 FE, 8x4gb DDR3-1333, 2x 2tb HDD, 1tb boot SATA SSD, Windows 10 Pro

Linux system:

Spoiler

ProDesk 600 g1 SFF, i5-4590, Quadro k620, 2x4gb DDR3-1333, 64gb boot SSD, 250gb storage HDD from the ewaste pile with many bad sectors, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

XP system:

Spoiler

Compaq DC7600 SFF, Pentium 4 HT 631, MSI GT 210 passive, 2x512m DDR2-667, 80gb Spinmaster HDD

Testbench:

Spoiler

Optiplex 760 board, GameMax VP-600 PSU, 4x 64gb AliExpress SSD (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10), 1tb HDD (storage)

(currently has a Core 2 Quad Q9550 and 4x2gb DDR2-800 but I change its config frequently)

I would recommend AMD. Intel was the go to for workstation loads like premiere pro and other adobe products. But as far as some benchmarks go currently AMD is beating Intel at performance in softwares such as adobe products. 

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

2 hours ago, Gamer4714 said:

I would recommend AMD. Intel was the go to for workstation loads like premiere pro and other adobe products. But as far as some benchmarks go currently AMD is beating Intel at performance in softwares such as adobe products. 

Not true,a friend of mine is video editor used ryzen and went to intel for video renedring.Told me he will never switched it to rzyen.

Adobe software likes Intel more,seems to.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.