Cura - Best way to set/compensate nozzle height?

Hello all, messing around on a Ender 3 v2, I am new to the 3D printing hobby. 

I am messing around with my bed leveling and am using a 0.05mm feeler gauge to level the bed. Wondering what the best way to adjust Z height after the fact is, as I cant seem to find what im looking for in Cura or on Google. I would imaging I would want to adjust my Z offset something like +0.05mm, giving me a 0.10mm gap, correct? Which setting should I be adjusting? Or will I have to get the Z height plugin?

Thanks

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Your slicer does that automatically. What exactly are you having issues with?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

16 hours ago, Levent said:

Your slicer does that automatically. What exactly are you having issues with?

Bed adhesion on the first few layers. Cant keep prints stuck down, alot of them are getting pushed on the first layer. I am attempting to use the specialty coated bed Creality ships with the printer (Im actually on my second bed now) and stuff just will not stay down... 

Cleaned bed with 91% Iso alcohol, warm soap/water, a combination of the two with no luck.

Temps from 200-215C with 50-60C bed temps, no luck. 

Right now I have it in my head that if home thinks Z0 but Z is actually at 0.05mm off of the bed then I would need to adjust for that. Obviously Cura knows that the nozzle isn't exactly at 0, but it doesnt know where it is.

Maybe this is something I shouldnt be worrying about...

Printer has a brand new bed, new Bowden tube and fittings, new nozzle, I've already completely cleaned out the hotend too... 

My Ender 3 V2 came with a noticeably warped glass/x axis, which might be the case for you too. I also removed the coating the glass came with after my first print using 99% IPA, however I don't have issues with PLA not sticking. Can you make sure your bed is level on multiple points like on center and around center point? Also make sure you have no side to side or excessive slack on the heatbed?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

On 7/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, Levent said:

My Ender 3 V2 came with a noticeably warped glass/x axis, which might be the case for you too. I also removed the coating the glass came with after my first print using 99% IPA, however I don't have issues with PLA not sticking. Can you make sure your bed is level on multiple points like on center and around center point? Also make sure you have no side to side or excessive slack on the heatbed?

Yeah I ended up loading the Jyers Ui onto it and leveling it that way, as well as with a mesh. Can't get anything to print... 

Think I'm gonna try all new screws and z/x frame and gantry pieces... 

Some of the screw heads are a little stripped (on me from taking it apart) so many that will help.