TITAN BLACK + ACX COOLER = titan black with a acx cooler.....

brownninja97

So evga woke up this morning and went to nvidia and was like yo dawg, nvidia replied in a similar manner. A few hours later a titan emerged, a black titan, sadly this titan didnt fall and it didnt get attacked on (yet)

EVGA-ACX-TITAN-BLACK-1.jpg

EVGA-ACX-TITAN-BLACK-2.jpg

EVGA-ACX-TITAN-BLACK-3.jpg

Well to the people that need it, enjoy but im sticking with that R5 230x that came out yesterday

http://videocardz.com/50159/evga-now-offering-acx-cooler-geforce-gtx-titan-black

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

To be fair, it was only a matter of time until EVGA would come out with their own cooler for the Titan Black.

Also, +1 for Attack on Titan and Titanfall reference. 

sweet. I always hated that no companies put their aftermarket coolers onto the titan.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

If I got a titan black it would probably have the stock cooler, I just really love the looks of the reference cooler for some reason.

They had this listed on their site briefly a few days after the Titan Black launched (:

Not new at all. They had the Titan Black cooler in thw accessories section of the site.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

sweet. I always hated that no companies put their aftermarket coolers onto the titan.

IIRC, it was because NVidia didn't let vendors put custom coolers on either the Titan or 690.

I'm more than sure the same will go for the Titan Z

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Not new at all. They had the Titan Black cooler in thw accessories section of the site.

its now on the cooler, like instead of the other section

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do you guys think one of these would fit on a ref. GTX 780?

I've been looking for an aftermarket cooler for mine that would fit in my Bitfenix Prodigy (other options like Gelid's Icy Vision and Arctic's Accelero series tend to be more than 2 slots wide, and the Prodigy is a mITX case).

The fact that the text on the bottom of the shroud isn't even straight just screams at me that this is crap.

Nvidia has legal control over companies putting aftermarket coolers on their cards. No retailer wants to sell just the reference cooler because they can't charge a premium for it. AMD did the same thing with the launch of the 290X, retailers had to wait a few months before AMD allowed them to sell versions with non-reference coolers already attached. So it's not the fault of the retailers for something Nvidia would not allow them to do. But making a cooler you can attach yourself is not something Nvidia can regulate, and there are other do-it-yourself add-on coolers for the Titan series.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Do you guys think one of these would fit on a ref. GTX 780?

I've been looking for an aftermarket cooler for mine that would fit in my Bitfenix Prodigy (other options like Gelid's Icy Vision and Arctic's Accelero series tend to be more than 2 slots wide, and the Prodigy is a mITX case).

from what ive seen so far this is a reference pcb, you shouldnt have any problems if  that arctic cooler is rated for a titan black.

Listen if you care.