Computer restarts three times then stays on with no display

Hi, I was using my pc and then it crashed without a bsod 

then when I shut it off and on it restarted three times and then stayed on with no display and the keyboard and mouse didn’t light up

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g

Corsair vengeance 16gb 3600mhz

Gigabyte gtx 1060 3gb

Asus b450m-a

Evga 450 watt psu

Could be faulty ram, one of the most common problem, do you have 2 sticks or one?

If you have two you can try with one, and check if one of them isn't working

That's rather strange, did you try in different slots? Maybe one of them is fried. 

Could also be dead cpu or gpu, try running integrated graphics instead of the gpu, could work if the gpu is at fault.

If without gpu problem still persists, try plugging out all drives to see if you can atleast get to bios.

If that also doesn't work, there are 3 possible problems:

Cpu dead

Motherboard dead

PSU dead

In this case the part most likely will need to be replaced.

One other thing to try before is to reattach EVERY cable that's related to power, cpu cable, motherboard, gpu, etc. This is a common problem as well.

Also you could try reseating cpu if it nothing helped, though you will need new thermal paste.

This list I wrote is one of the best ways to troubleshoot a pc that isn't booting up, so you can save it for later incase you need it.

1 hour ago, Lotinsh said:

This list I wrote is one of the best ways to troubleshoot a pc that isn't booting up, so you can save it for later incase you need it.

The gpu works because my brother is using it and I think it’s the cpu but I’ll try what u said

On 7/1/2021 at 6:56 PM, Lotinsh said:

I’ve came to the conclusion that the motherboard is fine and it’s the cpu because I was running 1.5 volts on it at 4ghz so I’ve narrowed it down to the cpu or psu but I’ll try it tomorrow 

That could be the problem, just be careful, don't kill the cpu as voltage is sensitive, increased it too much? Cpu no more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 10:42 PM, Lotinsh said:

That could be the problem, just be careful, don't kill the cpu as voltage is sensitive, increased it too much? Cpu no more.

I sold the pc for 300 and am planning to buy a dirt bike for the summer and when I go back to school sell whatever I get to get a diff pc but it selling was hard sense I came a long way to build it but I have to move on.