Forleb's eBay Tracker (ABANDONED)

Forleb

Click For Spreadsheet

Welcome to my unofficial database for the latest GPUs on eBay! Simply put, it tracks everything you need to know about each card with careful precision; The sheets have more fine print that explains how it all works, thoroughly. Both sheets are updated weekly, with each entry rounded to the nearest dollar to make things easier for me without really harming the accuracy of the data. Shipping is not included under any circumstance, meaning that listings still costing an anticipated total but with disproportionate shipping costs are considered illegitimate.

Individual MSRPs

RTX 3060$329

RTX 3060 Ti$399

RTX 3070$499

RTX 3070 Ti$599

RTX 3080$699

RTX 3080 Ti$1,199

RTX 3090$1,499

RX 6700 XT$479

RX 6800$579

RX 6800 XT$649

RX 6900 XT$999

Color Code Guide

Green = Price Decrease

Red = Price Increase

Gray = No Change

Pink = All-Time Low

Yellow = All-Time High

the pc guy

For the time being just buy a tesla k10 or k20x on ebay for around 100$ and have an nvs 300 (5-10$) as the display output gpu.

Heres how https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov22rkvT-60

and heres some extra resources https://forum.level1techs.com/t/gaming-on-my-tesla-more-likely-than-you-think/171185

Only issue is that it might be a hassle to setup and will atleast require something newer than 1st gen ryzen or a mining motherboard

Nice spreadsheet. Any way to give us percentage change from previous day + or -?

38 minutes ago, Slizzo said:

Nice spreadsheet. Any way to give us percentage change from previous day + or -?

I've now added a "Difference" column & row that should do the trick. Read up on the sheet for specifics.

the pc guy

The sheet now has two separate categories: Daily and Record. Daily is self explanatory, and the Record is the full list of data with concurrent variations.

the pc guy

Data for 6/28/2021 has been entered.

I revamped the entire sheet, so that now every card has its own full data bracket.

Today I went through exactly 100 3070s - compared to roughly 80 yesterday. Something might be up...

the pc guy

4 minutes ago, Forleb said:

Data for 6/28/2021 has been entered.

I revamped the entire sheet, so that now every card has its own full data bracket.

Today I went through exactly 100 3070s - compared to roughly 80 yesterday. Something might be up...

It's basically now coming to a point where there are more cards being produced for certain sku's than there are new cards being bought and the scalpers can see that. They operate on the sneaker model where they buy everything they can and hold it for as long as possible, sell as little as they can and thus inflate the price as high as possible.

With sneakers that usually works as they are limited run but these gpu's keep being made and this cannot keep up. So now it is the game of when will the scalpers break. The moment a big group or an individual with a lot of stock starts dumping you can see a snowball effect.

Data for 6/29/2021 has been entered.

Total cards I went through today:

• 3060: 76

• 3060 Ti: 39

• 3070: 149

• 3070 Ti: 29

• 3080: 92

• 3080 Ti: 30

• 3090: 43

3060 Ti & 3070 took massive leaps in units sold today. This may be the start of the landslide...

the pc guy

Data for 6/30/2021 has been entered on 30 Series.

Today I will be working on getting all the data for the last 5 days on 6000 Series sales. There will now be a 6000 Series sheet, as well as a weekly trends sheet that will monitor all sales for both series.

the pc guy

6000 Series & Weekly Trends sheets are now live!

The main thread has also been updated to be more lively - clearly I can't manage what the other list creators around here are able to, but hopefully it will suffice.

the pc guy

Data for 7/1/2021 has been entered.

30 Series stock was significantly lower today, nearly half of yesterday's for each card. I know the 6000 Series data looks wild and wrong, but there are far less units being sold - cards like the 6800 & 6800 XT struggle to break two digits most days.

the pc guy

Data for 7/2/2021 has been entered.

3070s appear to be on a steady decline - today's ASP would actually be a bit lower if not for some outliers in the $1400 range.

the pc guy

Data for 7/3/2021 has been entered.

3080 Tis just broke the record for sharpest drop on the 30 Series sheet at -4.22% today! The 6900 XT is also on a very impressive downwards trend for today at least.

This marks the first week's turnover, so be sure to check out the Weekly Trends sheet. You might be surprised by what you see...

the pc guy

• 2 weeks later...

Things are getting much busier for me than I expected, and I now realize that daily data is too ambitious for my schedule. The sheet will now be reduced to weekly inputs, which should still prove somewhat useful in the long run. Data for 7/10/2021 will appear shortly.

the pc guy

Data for 7/10/2021 and 7/17/2021 has been entered at last - and there are definitely some eye catchers I wish you could have seen sooner...

the pc guy

Data for 7/24/2021 has been entered. It looks like AMD is bending in the other direction as other reports have claimed, but Nvidia is still very much on the decline.

the pc guy