Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Computer wont POST after Secure Boot is Enabled

Just want to get Secure Boot enabled in prep for Windows 100, but upon enabling it via BIOS/UEFI my system doesn't enter the OS at all, and brings me back to UEFI screen. 

CPU: R5 2600X
MOBO: B450 SL M-ATX
RAM: Ballistix 3200C16 (XMP was enabled throughout testing)
SSD: Crucial P1 1TB
PSU: Phanteks AMP 550W 

bios version: 3.70

I wonder if your CPU isn’t supported 

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

23 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

I wonder if your CPU isn’t supported 

welp new issue. tried updating bios and my mum cut off the power to my room ( i share it with my brothers room) because they wouldn’t get off their computers! now i can’t even post..isn’t this great. 

On 6/27/2021 at 3:40 AM, iCypticx said:

welp new issue. tried updating bios and my mum cut off the power to my room ( i share it with my brothers room) because they wouldn’t get off their computers! now i can’t even post..isn’t this great. 

Damn, your mobo's basically f*cked now. Your mom should get you a new one tbh, unless you can get a replacement through the warranty.

A computer shop might have a BIOS-programming tool that can flash the BIOS-chip on the mobo.

16 hours ago, Barometern said:

Damn, your mobo's basically f*cked now. Your mom should get you a new one tbh, unless you can get a replacement through the warranty.

A computer shop might have a BIOS-programming tool that can flash the BIOS-chip on the mobo.

nope just check with two of the pc repair shops, they don’t do bios reprogramming or resoldering. might just order a new motherboard like a b550 aorus elite and just try to diy this with a CH341A, if asrock declines my RMA