Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget: 850 cad

Country: Canada

Games: rocket league, fortnight, fifa etc

Other details : 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/hKPynL

case corsair spec delta: for 79.99

cpu ryzen 3 3200g: for 208.11

motherboard msi b450 tomahawk max: for 118.10

ram OLOy WarHawk RGB DDR4 3600: for 104.99

storage Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive: for 114.99

psu ARESGAME 750W 80 plus bronze:76.99 

                     Total:703.17

Link to post
Share on other sites

buy an i5 10400, and a TUF GAMING b460 plus, change the psu to a 650w and try to buy a more cheaper ram at 3200MHz, then change the ssd with a 500gb m.2 sata and buy a 1TB hdd 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, puppo said:

buy an i5 10400, and a TUF GAMING b460 plus, change the psu to a 650w and try to buy a more cheaper ram at 3200MHz, then change the ssd with a 500gb m.2 sata and buy a 1TB hdd 

Even 550W is more than enough for a iGPU machine.

 

4 minutes ago, mustafa654 said:

psu ARESGAME 750W 80 plus bronze:76.99 

 

I'd rather buy a more reliable PSU - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/bqVD4D/corsair-rmx-2018-550w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020177-na

... but I'm no expert.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puppo said:

buy an i5 10400, and a TUF GAMING b460 plus, change the psu to a 650w and try to buy a more cheaper ram at 3200MHz, then change the ssd with a 500gb m.2 sata and buy a 1TB hdd 

Even if its 14nm a 10400 will still crush a 3200g cause obviously the 10400 has 2 more cores, oh and these apus are on 12nm so rather weak cores but decent igpu, so less overclockability (unless you shove absurd voltages though it like 1.5v)

 

Only reason to get an amd apu is literally the apu part, the cpu is basically useless if you want to add a dedicated gpu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Even if its 14nm a 10400 will still crush a 3200g cause obviously the 10400 has 2 more cores, oh and these apus are on 12nm so rather weak cores but decent igpu, so less overclockability (unless you shove absurd voltages though it like 1.5v)

 

Only reason to get an amd apu is literally the apu part, the cpu is basically useless if you want to add a dedicated gpu.

ikik, but i think that the i5 costs less than the amd 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, puppo said:

yeah ik, but maybe if he want to buy a gpu? 650w is the best  

In PCPP the 650W is $40 more. For this PC it's not worth it imo. Rather a better APU.

... but I'm no expert.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, puppo said:

ikik, but i think that the i5 costs less than the amd 

Plus it still has integrated graphics just alot worse than amd integrated graphics, so 10400 is much better in this case cause once crypto crashes gpus will flood the market, so unless op spent abit too much on unecessary parts that might contribute a lil bit to performance or not contribute to performance at all (rgb), op should be able to fit an rtx 3060 once crypto crashes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

buy the B550 basically same with 450 but better.

750W is over. 550W is enough even with high end Gpu. you can have somesort of Seasonic or corsair CXM perhaps many choices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($260.00 @ shopRBC)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560M-A Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Canada Computers)
Memory: Silicon Power 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($99.99 @ Amazon Canada)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($134.99 @ Amazon Canada)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon Canada)
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($61.82 @ Vuugo)
Total: $766.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-24 11:40 EDT-0400

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Even if its 14nm a 10400 will still crush a 3200g cause obviously the 10400 has 2 more cores, oh and these apus are on 12nm so rather weak cores but decent igpu, so less overclockability (unless you shove absurd voltages though it like 1.5v)

 

Only reason to get an amd apu is literally the apu part, the cpu is basically useless if you want to add a dedicated gpu.

whether it crush amd in term of gaming i highly doubt that. this person wants to budget game so more core is not neccessary.

 

2 minutes ago, Downkey said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($260.00 @ shopRBC)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560M-A Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Canada Computers)
Memory: Silicon Power 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($99.99 @ Amazon Canada)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($134.99 @ Amazon Canada)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon Canada)
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($61.82 @ Vuugo)
Total: $766.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-24 11:40 EDT-0400

good build

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites

puppo i5 is 100$ more so should i still get it or go with ryzen 3 3200g

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mustafa654 said:

puppo i5 is 100$ more so should i still get it or go with ryzen 3 3200g

are u planning to buy gpu or not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wolfycapt said:

whether it crush amd in term of gaming i highly doubt that. this person wants to budget game so more core is not neccessary.

It will prob have similar performance to a 5600x, just abit more power draw.

 

Just get a 10400 or 9400, will perform much better when paired with a dedicated gpu compared to a 3200g

Link to post
Share on other sites

wolfycapt no uneless its can fit  in the budget

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

It will prob have similar performance to a 5600x, just abit more power draw.

 

Just get a 10400 or 9400, will perform much better when paired with a dedicated gpu compared to a 3200g

it said 100$ more.

 

1 minute ago, mustafa654 said:

wolfycapt no uneless its can fit  in the budget

 

why not go with 3200g save 100$. and use that 100$ and plus few bucks to bought gpu. rather invest 100$ more only to cpu why noy spread it out.

 

wait imma open partpicker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolfycapt can u recomend any becaus of the gpu shortage i dont think any are going tha low

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mustafa654 said:

Budget: 850 cad

Country: Canada

Games: rocket league, fortnight, fifa etc

Other details : 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/hKPynL

case corsair spec delta: for 79.99

cpu ryzen 3 3200g: for 208.11

motherboard msi b450 tomahawk max: for 118.10

ram OLOy WarHawk RGB DDR4 3600: for 104.99

storage Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive: for 114.99

psu ARESGAME 750W 80 plus bronze:76.99 

                     Total:703.17

why ur price different with the part pciker?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolfycapt bc the price are different where i found them

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mustafa654 said:

Wolfycapt bc the price are different where i found them

 

ah i see. okay um how much 1650 in ur place?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mustafa654 said:

the oc version is 

$499.99

seriously? that is insane in my place its 300$ ish. okay just get the 3200G. mind compare it with ryzen 5 tho. check it on youtube.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

 | GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry i dont understand wdym mind compare it with ryzen 5 tho. check it on youtube. do you mean ryzen 5 3400g

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

wolfycapt Tysm for helping me if you  find anything pls tell me btw my budget is 850 cad so theres a  little room for a gpu with the parts i chose or if someone is nice enough they can redo the pc part list  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×