I have no idea what the problem is...

Jac Mikh

Hey, I just bought all the parts and built my new pc. Post was great, RAM running at proper speeds, windows installed and it was all working fine. I installed all the drivers. Then I downloaded fortnite and within 4 minutes of gameplay, the whole pc just shut down. So I turned the computer on and it didn't show any crash reports. I tried to restart my computer and after that i opened fortnite again, but it crashed again. When it turned back on, I checked the Aorus app center easytune and my gpu is running at 210mhz when im not in-game (im not sure if thats wrong though) and 1800+mhz when I'm on fortnite. When I open a light game like terraria it doesnt crash but the speeds still go up to 1800+ mhz. My parts list is on this link https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gW6MkX. Someone please help

5 minutes ago, Jac Mikh said:

Hey, I just bought all the parts and built my new pc. Post was great, RAM running at proper speeds, windows installed and it was all working fine. I installed all the drivers. Then I downloaded fortnite and within 4 minutes of gameplay, the whole pc just shut down. So I turned the computer on and it didn't show any crash reports. I tried to restart my computer and after that i opened fortnite again, but it crashed again. When it turned back on, I checked the Aorus app center easytune and my gpu is running at 210mhz when im not in-game (im not sure if thats wrong though) and 1800+mhz when I'm on fortnite. When I open a light game like terraria it doesnt crash but the speeds still go up to 1800+ mhz. My parts list is on this link https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gW6MkX. Someone please help

Common problem with the drivers.

Redownload the software, that fixed it for me.

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

6 minutes ago, Jac Mikh said:

Might be worth a sanity check to confirm that the GPU is running the right PCI_EX mode; go into the BIOS & set it to Auto, to be sure that the graphics card is telling the motherboard what the setting should be & NOT the other way round.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

1 hour ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Common problem with the drivers.

Redownload the software, that fixed it for me.

Which ones?

3 hours ago, Eighjan said:

Might be worth a sanity check to confirm that the GPU is running the right PCI_EX mode; go into the BIOS & set it to Auto, to be sure that the graphics card is telling the motherboard what the setting should be & NOT the other way round.

Yep it’s on auto… idk what else to do

12 hours ago, Jac Mikh said:

I have an NVIDIA gpu?

Then GeForce Experience.

Also check if C:\Windows\Minidump folder exists or not.