Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does linus Media Group use microsoft Office 365 or just Office or nun of them?

Linus said in a video that they were using both Microsoft Office 365 and Google Suite G. 

5 hours ago, Victor_ said:

I think they mainly use google stuff but I might be wrong. 

I've heard them constantly mention Microsoft Teams, and have seen various screenshots from various members that are clearly from Teams...

And Microsoft Teams is part of the Office 365 in the business and enterprise plans, so yes, I will say they are using Office 365.

Yeah as Far As We Know Some Of The documents that are not scripts get made in google drive like the wan show document, however i have seen in videos they use word for all of the script videos with the writter,linus and editor however for other stuff like comunication at one point they were using google hangouts like 4-5 years ago but since then ever since they have talked about teams only but yeah they probably do have a microsoft 365 enterprise and a google Suite for enterprise also 

Lorenzo Santiago 

@LstPersonal

Ways Of Contacting Me: (Social Media Is private but you can still send DM's and i check them regularly)

https://linktree.com/lstpersonal

(Looking For A More traditional Way of contacting me... Well Here's my public email if you wish to contact me there:)

Lstpersonal@outlook.com