Cooler Master Hyper 212 enough for i7 10700k?

B R U H

Hello guys I wanted a air cooler my for i7 10700k but didn’t know what would be enough, also I have 650w 80+ gold psu (I think it should be enough). I WONT BE DOING OVERCLOCKING but it would be nice thing to have if one of the coolers can do it

i have few options :

Cooler Master Hyper 212 (non evo) - cheapest

Noctua NH-9S - most expensive but still relatively cheap 

Cooler Master MasterAir - has rgb little cheaper then Noctua one

Rather stupid to buy a k cpu but not oc it

get the 10850 or 10900 non k instead, they will problably be the same price or slightly more expensive but they are 10 core cpus.

A hyper 212 might be enough but id suggest getting a scythe fuma 2 instead if available

15 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Rather stupid to buy a k cpu but not oc it

get the 10850 or 10900 non k instead, they will problably be the same price or slightly more expensive but they are 10 core cpus.

A hyper 212 might be enough but id suggest getting a scythe fuma 2 instead if available

I got the k version for a discount if I want to overclock, can I with noctua NH-U9S 

1 hour ago, B R U H said:

I got the k version for a discount if I want to overclock, can I with noctua NH-U9S 

Maybe, it does have 5 heatpipes and is quite a beefy 92mm cooler, and no i will absolutely not change my opinion on "buying a k cpu is stupid if you are not gonna overclock it"

If you are buying a k cpu you are most likely gonna oc it cause unlocked multi.

Only reasons to buy k cpu

Ocing it obviously

Heavy undervolting (better silicon than non k cpu)

Btw there are a few models of masterair cpu cooler, which model is available to you?

And btw at this price range dont bother with rgb if it makes the cooler expensive or perform worse, best bang for buck coolers are mostly non rgb so dont bother with rgb