5 reasons why the poco f3 is perfect for students.

The Real LWK

1. Budget 

It's cheap phone with great camera, screen, security and last generation's overclocked flagship snapdragon 870. 

2. Security 

It has a special security function that keeps prying eyes from your Facebook, twitter, Instagram and twitch. Even in class f your teachers ask to see your phone just one tap and you can switch screens unnoticed. (did that in class a few times) 

3. Performance 

It's performance for its price is top end eve this year's top end mid range loses to it in performance and value. 

4.Gaming

Android gaming or emulation don't matter you can get top performance in games and with the 120hrz you won't see any screen tearing.

5. Battery life 

5020 mah plenty even with gaming and Netflix. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

now please write :

6. QI Charging able

and you got me hooked =P

well for 5. on the german website they only advertise a 4520 mAh battery

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

8 hours ago, The Real LWK said:

1. Budget 

It's cheap phone with great camera, screen, security and last generation's overclocked flagship snapdragon 870. 

2. Security 

It has a special security function that keeps prying eyes from your Facebook, twitter, Instagram and twitch. Even in class f your teachers ask to see your phone just one tap and you can switch screens unnoticed. (did that in class a few times) 

3. Performance 

It's performance for its price is top end eve this year's top end mid range loses to it in performance and value. 

4.Gaming

Android gaming or emulation don't matter you can get top performance in games and with the 120hrz you won't see any screen tearing.

5. Battery life 

5020 mah plenty even with gaming and Netflix. 

its pretty damn good and the only that can beat it in terms of raw mf'ing value is Xiaomi's other phone the Redmi Note 10 Pro which downgrades the chipset to a 700 series SD (738 something AFAIK) but still has a 120hz AMOLED for what can only be describes as Jaw-dropping value.

Honestly i would go for the F3, i dont give 2 shits about cameras as long its "good enough". What i really want is all that juicy performance. Incase i cant afford the F3 the Redmi Note 10 Pro is also a pretty decent option for the more budget-concious. 

now if only I wasn't broke af......

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

The recently released Oneplus Nord CE is also interesting for the only reason that its the only sub USD$500 in my region (malaysia) that is offering 12GBs of RAM. Now if only Xiaomi would do the same....

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

20 hours ago, Hassan170 said:

its pretty damn good and the only that can beat it in terms of raw mf'ing value is Xiaomi's other phone the Redmi Note 10 Pro which downgrades the chipset to a 700 series SD (738 something AFAIK) but still has a 120hz AMOLED for what can only be describes as Jaw-dropping value.

Honestly i would go for the F3, i dont give 2 shits about cameras as long its "good enough". What i really want is all that juicy performance. Incase i cant afford the F3 the Redmi Note 10 Pro is also a pretty decent option for the more budget-concious. 

now if only I wasn't broke af......

Lol, I came from a Samsung family user.

now 

Dad : xiaomi mi 11 ultra

Mom: xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g 

Sis : xiaomi redmi note 10 pro

Mi : xiaomi Poco F3

And the best part I stripped all the ads and bloatware out off all 4 phones. And unlocked the chipset for my mom's and dad's 

Xiaomi MI 11 ultra >Samsung S21ultra! (I don't understand why xiaomi downclocks the 888 snapdragon) 

Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g > Samsung A52 5g (matches my stock poco in performance now) and has 

Expandable storage. 

😎 and it's cheaper

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, Anghammarad said:

now please write :

6. QI Charging able

and you got me hooked =P

20 hours ago, Hassan170 said:

The recently released Oneplus Nord CE is also interesting for the only reason that its the only sub USD$500 in my region (malaysia) that is offering 12GBs of RAM. Now if only Xiaomi would do the same....

Mid ranged phones can't make use of the 12gb of ram the 732g/750g can't fully even my mom's 780g with 8gb don't utilize all at 4k 60fps and that's the most difficult task of the phone. I like the nord ce but it's at 1 disadvantage no expandable storage and that's important. 

(photos, music, moves/dramas, games/emulators,) 

Spoiler

I just think 33W charging is too slow. Other than that, it's a perfect phone

*Redmi K40 = Poco F3 = Mi 11X

5 hours ago, The Real LWK said:

Lol, I came from a Samsung family user.

now 

Dad : xiaomi mi 11 ultra

Mom: xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g 

Sis : xiaomi redmi note 10 pro

Mi : xiaomi Poco F3

And the best part I stripped all the ads and bloatware out off all 4 phones. And unlocked the chipset for my mom's and dad's 

Xiaomi MI 11 ultra >Samsung S21ultra! (I don't understand why xiaomi downclocks the 888 snapdragon) 

Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g > Samsung A52 5g (matches my stock poco in performance now) and has 

Expandable storage. 

😎 and it's cheaper

Oh wow so interesting, you gonna make a thread how xiaomi pens are the best?

How does the fact that your dad has a mi 11 ultra contribute to the thread? Just stop praising xiaomi. They dont care about you, neither should you.

23 hours ago, Citaro said:

I just think 33W charging is too slow. Other than that, it's a perfect phone

*Redmi K40 = Poco F3 = Mi 11X

I charge it on my 15w Samsung charger after school usually. It get about 80% after 1hr ++. 

Spoiler

21 hours ago, EL02 said:

Oh wow so interesting, you gonna make a thread how xiaomi pens are the best?

How does the fact that your dad has a mi 11 ultra contribute to the thread? Just stop praising xiaomi. They dont care about you, neither should you.

Meh the pens suck, I added that part because I ran a speed test between my dad's ultra and my uncle's samsung ultra, I found out it throttles the 888 SD to keep it far cooler compared to the Samsung,and realized you ca shut off it in settings to match or push it above the Samsung.There maybe other xiaomi mi 11 ultra users out there that would like to know that. 

I know xiaomi could care less for me I could care less for them either, but that did make a phone that killed most of this year's samsung's range.

I praise the product not the company, if end of year oneplus picks up their shit I'd be using oneplus as well.

Don't be butthurt, as I said I come from a family that was samsung users. It's just samsung dropped the soap in the bath this year and xiaomi took the chance 😂. I posted this because after using the phone, I wanted to help those still on the fence to know of it's benefits as I said it's still not perfect. 

Spoiler

On 6/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, Anghammarad said:

now please write :

6. QI Charging able

and you got me hooked =P

I never use Qi charging, it heats up the phone like hell not good for components or the battery to interact with that kinda heat. Especially for the cpu. 

I always change my phone once ever 2 years but I alway setup my old phones into emulators and gaming consoles. I just do a battery change and it's good to go. 

Spoiler