Trying to find a radiator with built in pump

Jbonnett

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to find a radiator with a built in pump that is small enough to fit in the Ghost S1, here is one example, though this one is not being sold no more: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001387350515.html

See how the pump in extremely compact and isn't poking out like this one: https://modmymods.com/aquacomputer-airplex-modularity-240-mm-with-d5-pump-copper-33050.html

And a couple of example builds using rad/pump combos:

Thanks for any help in advance!

i do not a radiator with a built in pump exist but i havent looked into it enough to say for sure. if one does exist i think EK waterblocks would probably have it. if not what you would probably be looking for would be called a CLC (closed loop cooler) or AIO (all in one). most companies that sell watercooling sell CLCs or AIOs.

Computer Liquid Cooling – Leading Cooling Solutions by EK (ekwb.com)

42 minutes ago, tdkid said:

i do not a radiator with a built in pump exist but i havent looked into it enough to say for sure. if one does exist i think EK waterblocks would probably have it. if not what you would probably be looking for would be called a CLC (closed loop cooler) or AIO (all in one). most companies that sell watercooling sell CLCs or AIOs.

Computer Liquid Cooling – Leading Cooling Solutions by EK (ekwb.com)

EK dosn't have anything like it and I am not looking for an AIO, I am looking for something custom.

3 minutes ago, Jbonnett said:

EK dosn't have anything like it and I am not looking for an AIO, I am looking for something custom.

i think they do. you just have to know what you look for. example this pic. 

EKWB-Predator-240-8-645x945.jpg

as for something completely custom, not knowing where you live you might want to contact this company. Performance-PCs.com Homepage

Just now, tdkid said:

i think they do. you just have to know what you look for. example this pic. 

EKWB-Predator-240-8-645x945.jpg

as for something completely custom, not knowing where you live you might want to contact this company. Performance-PCs.com Homepage

That would not fit the Ghost S1

1 minute ago, Jbonnett said:

That would not fit the Ghost S1

i can not say because i can not see how big it is. i want to say no because even if it was a 120mm radiator, it would add what would look like 20mm onto the end for the pump. but again i can not say for sure. 

Just now, tdkid said:

i can not say because i can not see how big it is. i want to say no because even if it was a 120mm radiator, it would add what would look like 20mm onto the end for the pump. but again i can not say for sure. 

Again I am looking for something in the links...

4 minutes ago, Jbonnett said:

Again I am looking for something in the links...

so am i

sorry. you basically already posted that so i removed it in this edit.

what you posted first was what was recommended to me as a company you should look into more.

7 minutes ago, tdkid said:

sorry. you basically already posted that so i removed it in this edit.

what you posted first was what was recommended to me as a company you should look into more.

I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Just now, tdkid said:

are they too big because they are too thick?

Yes but also the pump sticks out too much.

1 minute ago, Jbonnett said:

Yes but also the pump sticks out too much.

well then i hate to tell you this but i dont think you are going to ever be able to put in a radiator/pump/res combo. you would either have to go with a CLC/AIO or go completely custion which would require a radiator, tubing, a pump and reservoir which probably wont fit in your case either.

2 minutes ago, tdkid said:

well then i hate to tell you this but i dont think you are going to ever be able to put in a radiator/pump/res combo. you would either have to go with a CLC/AIO or go completely custion which would require a radiator, tubing, a pump and reservoir which probably wont fit in your case either.

Did you even see the videos or link for the HK 240mm? They are out there, it's just the matter of finding them, or someone how has the tools to make one.

3 minutes ago, Jbonnett said:

Did you even see the videos or link for the HK 240mm?

no i did not on the first time but even with that you still need the tubing and a CPU waterblock. the second thing is if its from aliexpress, etsy,  wish.com or any other "cheap deals" site, it will NOT work. they will last amout a month if you are lucky. 

1 hour ago, tdkid said:

no i did not on the first time but even with that you still need the tubing and a CPU waterblock. the second thing is if its from aliexpress, etsy,  wish.com or any other "cheap deals" site, it will NOT work. they will last amout a month if you are lucky. 

I already have them parts, I just need the rads. Yes they may last a month but you can attach the propriety part to another modular rad, it also turns out if you message them they can get them to you:

Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 05.24.53.png

• 2 months later...
On 6/23/2021 at 6:22 PM, Jbonnett said:

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to find a radiator with a built in pump that is small enough to fit in the Ghost S1, here is one example, though this one is not being sold no more: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001387350515.html

See how the pump in extremely compact and isn't poking out like this one: https://modmymods.com/aquacomputer-airplex-modularity-240-mm-with-d5-pump-copper-33050.html

And a couple of example builds using rad/pump combos:

Thanks for any help in advance!

They got it from AliExpress

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPSSrFN

14 hours ago, Bayblu said:

They got it from AliExpress

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPSSrFN

You obviously didn't read the original question! You also posted a link to a product that is not available that I had also mentioned!

On 6/24/2021 at 7:11 PM, Slayerking92 said:

Would you have clearance for a CPU block with a pump? 

https://modmymods.com/cpu-water-blocks/cpu-pump-combo.html

Yes, see the image

image.png

• 3 months later...