Help meto pickup a laptop

I am software engineering student i do programmming, also i do some video editing,3d modelling of buldings suggest me a decent laptop....

20 minutes ago, Deltalight said:

I am software engineering student i do programmming, also i do some video editing,3d modelling of buldings suggest me a decent laptop....

What your budget in GBP

#Murica(butinternational)parrotgang

2 hours ago, Alexsheff93 said:

What your budget in GBP

1300$

4 hours ago, Deltalight said:

Welcome to the LinusTechTips community forums @Deltalight!

What system are you running currently (may be worth considering to upgrade its components), could you also include what software you are going to be using mostly (ex. Filmora, Premiere, Revit, etc)?

You are going to want to have at least 16GB of RAM most likely, if you are planning to create high-quality renderings of 3D building models or export large video projects at high resolution then a CPU with more processing cores would be beneficial (at least a quad core CPU would be recommended). If you don't absolutely need to get a graphics card on your laptop, I would recommend that you don't and simply use the integrated graphics for better battery life. An SSD would be strongly recommended, HDDs will likely struggle to scrub through footage or open large programs/software.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch