Need some help about AIO and fan speed.

Winterlight

Hello,

Need some help about AIO never used before. It's first time than I install AIO and not sure If I'm correctly install it now. I read a lot that if you install wrong it can damage pump or at least shorten it's lifespan. I see a lot people install in front case but I not want do that due it it increase GPU temp that is already pretty high than gaming. Btw do is safe run case fans 100% PWM all time. I mean do it drastically reduce lifespan or just slightly? I have 2 x 120mm Be Quite Silent Wings 3 (high speed 2200RPM) that install on radiator and 4 x 120mm case fan but this just 1450 RPM version. This fans very quiet even at full speed that not make any problem due noise for me but not sure if it safe run for long time 100%. Be Quite give 300k hour too this fans not sure how many can you trust that numbers but if I run full speed all time can I except they work for at least 2-3 year with ~10 hour daily on.

IMG_20210619_204148.jpg

That orientation is fine. In fact that's actually the best orientation for an AIO, so you are good.

About fans, from what i heard of fans running at a constant RPM actually have longer lifespan than using PWM (for example server fans), but either way it should last at least the same as the manufacturer claimed. 

PC1: 5950X/32GB 3800C14/3080 FTW3/O11Air Mini

PC2: 5600G/16GB 4133C18/Open bench

I have some more question. Do is normal that pump run 4000 RPM and actually I can't even control that speed due this AIO have only 1 pin header for RPM monitoring and power delivery via sata cable. My temps at idle go 5-6 C° above ambient room while gaming it hit 50-55 C° and under full load hit ~75C° CPU speed is max 4 GHz I know this temp is normal for CPU but do is normal as AIO use cooler? Btw this days room temp is really high in days hit 30-32 C° as well do it mean that liquid temp will be same inside AIO as CPU temp ? Over all I see ~10 C° improve in temps compere too my old air cooler single tower and single 120mm fan. Btw I read that AIO coolers evaporation over time and become unusable what is average lifespan for AIO cooler before I need change new ? Some say 2-3 year other say use same 7+ year and still fine.

You didn't say which CPU you have, but ~75C° on CPU is fine, event for AiO. I have kraken z63 and I'm getting about 80-85 on 5800X with PBO enabled.

Temperature of the liquid is always lower than CPU temp and rarely is getting even to 40-45°. Again, in my cooler it gets up to 36° under full load with a heatwave around.

Exact lifespan of AiO cooler might wary, depending on the load and your luck, but lately companies putting a lot of effort to reduce evaporation and most of them, including Corsair has 5 years warranty for AiOs.

Actually, I'm not sure that my cooler is performing as good as it should, but you numbers are better, so you should be alright.