Opinion wanted on a newbie build and some question regarding it

Sneakyf0x

Budget (including currency): anywhere up to $3000 without GPU 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 2k Gaming, with some occasional streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Already have MSI 3070ti

Currently looking at this build: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/VCMLmk

Motherboard wise only went with 570 due to front USB-C.

Some questions:

1) What air cooling config would you recommend with this setup? Radiator on the top with 3 exhaust fans, 3 intake on the front and then 1 exhaust at the back?

2) Is Samsung SSD an overkill? If yes what m2 would you recommend as a main drive at the same size?

3) In terms of case, is there any difference between this one (Phanteks Eclipse P500A) and Corsair 500X / 500D or Lion Li cases in terms of ease of building / cooling?

4) Would I need to buy a separate fan hub and an rgb hub for this build? If so any recommendations?

5) For CPU, If I don't mind paying for 5800, is there any downside to go for it over 5600? 

6) Is there any reason I should completely stay way from AIO for my first build, or I will probably figure it out? 🙂

Thanks in advance kind internet people

19 minutes ago, Sneakyf0x said:

Budget (including currency): anywhere up to $3000 without GPU 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 2k Gaming, with some occasional streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Already have MSI 3070ti

Currently looking at this build: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/VCMLmk

Motherboard wise only went with 570 due to front USB-C.

Some questions:

1) What air cooling config would you recommend with this setup? Radiator on the top with 3 exhaust fans, 3 intake on the front and then 1 exhaust at the back?

2) Is Samsung SSD an overkill? If yes what m2 would you recommend as a main drive at the same size?

3) In terms of case, is there any difference between this one (Phanteks Eclipse P500A) and Corsair 500X / 500D or Lion Li cases in terms of ease of building / cooling?

4) Would I need to buy a separate fan hub and an rgb hub for this build? If so any recommendations?

5) For CPU, If I don't mind paying for 5800, is there any downside to go for it over 5600? 

6) Is there any reason I should completely stay way from AIO for my first build, or I will probably figure it out? 🙂

Thanks in advance kind internet people

Why do you have the WD Blue and a 970?

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

15 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Why do you have the WD Blue and a 970?

Boot drive and then the main one? Not sure if that's needed but the first one is cheap anyways

Just now, Sneakyf0x said:

Boot drive and then the main one? Not sure if that's needed but the first one is cheap anyways

Which one is the boot drive? The 970 is faster than the Blue, and should be your boot drive.

😳

6 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Which one is the boot drive? The 970 is faster than the Blue, and should be your boot drive.

So you would suggest to get a small samsung drive for OS and then a bigger WD one, right?

2 minutes ago, Sneakyf0x said:

So you would suggest to get a small samsung drive for OS and then a bigger WD one, right?

Yeah.

😳