(UNPOPULAR OPINION) Intel Haswell iGPU is the best GPU

Striker101254

Look, I know it sounds really far-fetched but hear me out, I have my reasons.

The other day I was playing a game of bedwars in Minecraft with a friend, who had a pretty powerful PC. (Ryzen 7 3700X, 3080, 64GB RAM) He and I were using the same video settings and render distance, yet I was loading in the map about twice as fast and could see much further. I don’t understand how this works because I have a Mac Air (early 2014) with an i5 and 4GB RAM. Maybe Intel’s GPU from 2013 is more powerful than a 3080?

(This is a joke but still I really don’t know how that happened)

Lmao, likely down to internet speed really, if you were playing on a server

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

MY gPu iS the BESt GPU, going right into my signature.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Minecraft rendering is really weird for me as well. Sometimes while playing on servers, I'll have issues with chunks loading slowly. Even on local worlds as well. I run a GTX 980 Ti, 32GB of RAM, and an i9-10900K. Should not be having those issues. And I've got gigabit internet as well...

Just now, wavem2 said:

Minecraft rendering is really weird for me as well. Sometimes while playing on servers, I'll have issues with chunks loading slowly. Even on local worlds as well. I run a GTX 980 Ti, 32GB of RAM, and an i9-10900K. Should not be having those issues.

There’s also Optifine rendering to factor in, fast math and lazy chunk loading

Ofcourse. everyone knows that igpu overpowers a 3080 if it's on a Ryzen board.... .... 

or minecraft don't realy demand that much of a gpu?... 

Loading heavily relies on the speed of the storage device and internet connection.

A SSD will make the loading faster.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

If you think that's good you haven't seen my Intel Graphics Media Accelerator

9 minutes ago, Striker101254 said:

Look, I know it sounds really far-fetched but hear me out, I have my reasons.

The other day I was playing a game of bedwars in Minecraft with a friend, who had a pretty powerful PC. (Ryzen 7 3700X, 3080, 64GB RAM) He and I were using the same video settings and render distance, yet I was loading in the map about twice as fast and could see much further. I don’t understand how this works because I have a Mac Air (early 2014) with an i5 and 4GB RAM. Maybe Intel’s GPU from 2013 is more powerful than a 3080?

Minecraft stock is really poorly optimized, I HIGHLY recommend a mod called sodium, it makes it so Minecraft is better able to utilize more powerful hardware, and it also greatly increases FPS regardless of how powerful your system is (Way more than optifine too, I personally saw a 2x performance jump).

15 minutes ago, Striker101254 said:

-Topic Locked-

Content like this is best suited as a Status Update

https://linustechtips.com/discover/58/

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25