Which fan connector on my Asrock B450m Pro 4

Go to solution Solved by Pigeon_Milk,

The fan on your cpu cooler should attach to 3. The three fans can attach to either 16, 17 or 26 is doesn't matter, the CHA_FAN 1/2/3 is just how it is labeled in the bios so you can control the speed it doesn't really mean anything. Hope this helps 🙂

Hello,

I'm building my first PC and I'm quite confused. I have a case with three Jupiter AJ120 aRGB fans daisy chained in the front and a 120mm Thermaltake fan in the back and im not sure which fan header to plug the daisy chained fans nor the rear fan into on my Asrock B450m Pro 4. Looking at the instructions pages attached I should put the three daisy chained fans in the number 17 spot right? is that what CHA FAN3 means its for three fans? and where does the rear case fan go, in either 2 or 16? also can the aRGB (24) header handle three fans RGB daisy chained?.

thanks.

helpltt.jpg

helpltt2.jpg

The fan on your cpu cooler should attach to 3. The three fans can attach to either 16, 17 or 26 is doesn't matter, the CHA_FAN 1/2/3 is just how it is labeled in the bios so you can control the speed it doesn't really mean anything. Hope this helps 🙂